Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(Fixed, ignore please) "Activate" button doesn't w

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
esv5ryes5hby5edsrbye5drbh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:45 pm    Post subject: (Fixed, ignore please) "Activate" button doesn't w Reply with quote

I've re-downloaded the M1 VST (We've previously purchased it in 2017) and when I open it, the "Thank you" message shows up. "Try" works, but "Activate" does nothing. Is there any way to make the "Activate" button work so that I can use our license to unlock the product? Thanks.

Last edited by esv5ryes5hby5edsrbye5drbh on Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
esv5ryes5hby5edsrbye5drbh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:12 pm    Post subject: Nevermind, I figured it out. Reply with quote

Nevermind, ignore this thread. I got it working now. I had to go to my Korg ID page, click on "Your Products / Downloads" and click on the "PC" button for the M1 product for "Korg Collection - Special Bundle." When I downloaded it from there and installed it, the "Activate" button works now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: