Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Changing bank references OR copying on bank to another

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aellison62

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:51 pm    Post subject: Changing bank references OR copying on bank to another Reply with quote

With the new 1.2 OS on the Nautilus it gives us many more lowercase letter banks. banks l,m,n,o,p,q,r are populated with the EXs 315 (Kronos) PCG. For this question I am working with banks s and t. Both are categorized as HD-1 right now because both are showing INIT programs.

My problem is that I am trying to load Korg shop EXs 147 Purgatory Creek C7 grand close and it looks like it defaults to bank t. BUT, I already loaded EXs19 KApro signature collection to that bank t.

So, I either need to copy bank t to bank s and then have the EXs 147 overwrite bank t when I load it from my HDD or use the "change bank references" utility under the basic tab in GLOBAL page. I tried to change bank references by checking the boxes t > s. And s > t, hit OK. But nothing changed. Turned unit off, waited 10s and turned back on and still no change in banks.

I forgot how to copy one banks' PCG to another bank, anyone remember? And why isn't the "change bank references" working? I'm stumped

Any help here would be greatly appreciated. It's been quite a while since I did these things on m Kronos and now I need to do it on the Nautilus
aellison62

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, never mind replying, I searched and found a post from Stephen Kay from 2008 regarding Kronos and this topic. Looks like I need to save the bank contains the PCG I want to move onto a flashdrive, load the PCG of the new soundset into the default bank and then just load the moved bank from my flashdrive into the bank of my choice (s bank in this case)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: