Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG PA4X randomly drops in/out in Volume
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nicks Korg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:37 pm    Post subject: KORG PA4X randomly drops in/out in Volume Reply with quote

Hi BR, is this the correct part from this website?

https://www.partsisparts.net/catalog/korg-balance-pot-pa4x-pot0010013
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: KORG PA4X randomly drops in/out in Volume Reply with quote

Nicks Korg wrote:
Hi BR and thanks for your support on this issue i'm having. I'll wait for the part reference for the Master Volume potentiometer and get it replaced. Regards.
You're welcome.
If I find the correct Volume potentiometer reference part number, I'll let you know, or if you find it, it would be great to mention it here in the Forum.

Thanks
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: KORG PA4X randomly drops in/out in Volume Reply with quote

Nicks Korg wrote:
Hi BR, is this the correct part from this website?

https://www.partsisparts.net/catalog/korg-balance-pot-pa4x-pot0010013
I know it (Parts is Parts) I just wanted to order it but somebody in the forum said it is not the correct one.
So I am not sure which one is the correct part reference.

Here is the topic, and look at the post by a member (iOpus) at the bottom of the page:
http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=118456&highlight=potentio+meter+metre+vol+volume+drop
Nicks Korg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:51 pm    Post subject: KORG PA4X randomly drops in/out in Volume Reply with quote

Thanks BR
Nicks Korg

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:34 am    Post subject: KORG PA4X randomly drops in/out in Volume Reply with quote

Updating everyone with this issue after i sent the PA4X recently to a repairer. He found the Flex cable to mainboard and to outputs was not connected properly and cleaned and reseaded the cable and has fixed the issue. It was mentioned earlier from Profile: musiccankill about the Flex cable and wanting to thank the person. All fixed now and happy. Regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: