Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Issues with Nautilus Editor and Macbook Pro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonl

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:47 pm    Post subject: Issues with Nautilus Editor and Macbook Pro Reply with quote

Hi there! I've just purchased a Nautilus and I'm loving it so far...really enjoying diving into this thing. For whatever reason, however, I just can't get the editor to function on my laptop.

Everything appears to be connected and recognized, but I never move beyond the initial screen of the editor, which says "Waiting to Receive SysEx".

Is there something I need to do on the Nautilus itself to transmit the SysEx to my computer?

Thanks!
recreational

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please respond with:

CPU architecture (intel mac or M1 mac?)
OS version (big sur? snow leopard? linux?)
Nautilus OS version
Editor version

Otherwise, you probably won't get much help.

The version of the editor you use has to be the same for the version of the Nautilus OS. With the newest Nautilus OS update, last I checked, there's no update yet for the editor.

I've had issues with the editor in general on Apple silicon, and I don't think there's a native build for it yet, either.
jonl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the response.

- Intel Mac

- Big Sur

- Nautilus Version 1.2 (I believe this is the culprit!)

- Editor version 1.0

So it sounds like I just have to wait until they release an update to the Editor. Makes sense.
downtownpaulyp

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct--they state when updating to version 1.2 that it will NOT be compatible with editor version 1.0.

I believe that message was intended to inform users that they should consider the value of updating to 1.2 to support Kronos imports against the value of a PC-based editor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: