Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Massive Pa4X epilogue Sound Library of 3GB

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:39 am    Post subject: The Massive Pa4X epilogue Sound Library of 3GB Reply with quote

WavesArt proudly presents the epilogue hyper Sound Library of soon discontinued flagship arranger Pa4X Next , the final flagship Producer Suite 3 Gb
the Pro Musicians premium sound library of 10 top WavesArt sound library Suites with advanced sound development of up to 60 OSC per KBD
set and similar features to latest Production VST libraries like round-robin , polyphonic legato , resonance , releases , velocity layers and all natural
instruments articulation like slides , glissando Up/Down & FX , combined in the same KBD set Sounds with controllers like +-Y , SW1-3 , AT ,
Velocity & 1/8 sliders , unique for real time performing of natural instruments.
Ethnic Suite of 850Mb is also included among all international Sound libraries , in order to cover all Music tastes in creating and producing Music.
Producer Suite has a discount of 450 euros from original cost of 10 + standalone premium sound libraries contents.
For more info visit official page https://wavesart.eu/Pa3XSoundLibraries/Pa4X%20Producer%20Suite.html

Thanks for reading

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V

Last edited by AntonySharmman on Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
tombikadam

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

discontinued?? what the heck!
Blazenko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tombikadam wrote:
discontinued?? what the heck!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Officially still not a single word about the Pa4X being discontinued.
It is still advertised on the KORG site.

What a crappy company...

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
tombikadam

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1500? no way
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can always get partial libraries you need and can afford from https://wavesart.eu/Pa3XSoundLibraries
This suites bundle is for demanding Musicians that need all WavesArt sound libraries that a single arranger
can support and this is only Pa4X Next & soon coming Pa5X !

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
Mystic38

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@antonySharmman

Well,

First, as noted already above, given that there is no official notification of the demise of the PA4X it is thoroughly inappropriate for that comment in your OP.

Secondly.. I visited your site and what immediately jumped out was the 500 ways I can brick my PA4X, destroy my patches and render the entire sound set to garbage... comments worthy of something from github...not a merchant.

and thirdly, if you are actually asking $1500 for a sound set for a "discontinued" arranger then I think you are off by an order of magnitude.. but hey, mebbe that's just me.
Korg PA4X, Nord Stage 3, Virus Ti Polar, Novation Nova II, Yamaha S70XS, MPC-X, TC Helicon Voicelive Rack, KRK VXT8 monitors, 2012 LP Standard, 1999 Am. hardtail Strat, Fender DRRI, Orange AD30HTC, Marshall Vintage Modern, 2 cans and a piece of string...
archil

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntonySharmman wrote:
You can always get partial libraries you need and can afford from https://wavesart.eu/Pa3XSoundLibraries
This suites bundle is for demanding Musicians that need all WavesArt sound libraries that a single arranger
can support and this is only Pa4X Next & soon coming Pa5X !

Demanding Musicians use their own samples that suit to their playing style.
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed and have already mentioned !
Also a demanding Musician is not necessary a skilled sound developer !

pawlikp100
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demanding musicians don't have to use samples at all.
Korg pa has huge potential to shape final sound. Just use layers and effects.
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad that some of you feel experts , I'm not going to ruin your feel ... be creative and enjoy it

AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic38 wrote:
@antonySharmman

I visited your site and what immediately jumped out was the 500 ways I can brick my PA4X, destroy my patches and render the
entire sound set to garbage... comments worthy of something from github...

I had missed that ...
You're definitely "only you" , if this is all you've got from website description !
It should be wise if you had asked first for clarifications via sales@wavesart.eu

Once again I inform users that this is a 3Gb bundle of 10 WavesArt advanced sound libraries that was made after customers
request since they can't fit all of them installing standalone libraries plus some generous discount.

Thanks for reading

steve350

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

$162 US for Electric Piano sounds? C'mon Man, that is insane. I got that and a lot more with Global Sounds Platinum Pack. I am just speaking the truth.
And your Organ Sounds are not B3 Hammond, but sounds like I am in church. What am I missing?
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve
- This is a real Rhodes Mark V with custom premium samples of 4 velocity layers sound modeling with all natural piano articulations
and not the pure factory E.piano samples !
- If you read carefully https://wavesart.eu/Pa3XSoundLibraries/Vintage%20Organs.html
you will discover that WavesArt Hammond organ in this pack is the enhanced C3 and not B3.
If WavesArt Libraries don't suite you , either use factory presets nor search and purchase whatever you like !

AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As already confirmed , Pa5X has the same DNC2 engine with just a new send controller
Therefore WavesArt Pa4X/Pa1000 sound libraries are still the edge sound libraries that will be just translated to new Pa5X
sound format and will sound exactly the same as in Pa4X with same advanced features.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: