Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Triton ProX Sequencer Cue lists

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Loki Terminal Trax

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:54 pm    Post subject: Korg Triton ProX Sequencer Cue lists Reply with quote

Hi there!

I seem to be running into an issue with my keyboard, which I'm hoping is something simple to resolve.

I'm currently trying to put together a live set using sequencer on the ProX. It's also sequencing 4 other external synths.

The issue im having is when I use the cue list function to play the songs in succession, the triton isn't sending patch change midi data to the other synths, when the songs change.

This isn't a problem when I'm working on the tracks individually, the patch change messages are sent just fine.

I have the manuals and I am trying to read through them but as some of you know, they can be hard work to get your head around sometimes. On occasion I have to read the instruction a couple of times before it sinks in.

If anyone has any insight into this i'd be very grateful!

Thank in advance

Vic
Loki Terminal Trax

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay,

So I've realized the cue lists do not send program change messages, however I have realized I do not need to be on the cue list page for it to play.

If I return to P0 in the sequencer the song currently playing in the cue list appears on the screen. Once the track has changed I can manually change the programs for the synths.

Seems like a bit of a pain but a workaround nonetheless.

Still if anyone has any further suggestions id be ver appreciative!!

Thanks!

P.S. I love my keyboard!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: