Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minilogue XD - Save favourite patches not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chimpboy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:01 pm    Post subject: Minilogue XD - Save favourite patches not working Reply with quote

Just updated my XD to 2.10 firmware and all went well. Except the save favourite patches to the 1-16 buttons with the shift button no longer works. Also recall patch from 1-16 buttons with shift doesn't work. I noticed the load panel is now shift + write and wondered if the save favourite has changed as well. Ive tried a few different button combinations and can't find one that works. Has anyone figured this out? Thanks in advance.
Kyoto92

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I found the updated manual here: https://cdn.korg.com/us/support/download/files/d1e7893de0126802ab4e239e2ce14fb9.pdf?response-content-disposition=inline%3Bfilename%2A%3DUTF-8%27%27minilogue_xd_xdMod_OM_E7.pdf&response-content-type=application%2Fpdf%3B

Here it does state that the Panel Load is Shift+Write, but it appears that the Favorite function is the same. I'll try my minilogue in a few hours and post an update.
Savante

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Minilogue XD - Save favourite patches not working Reply with quote

Chimpboy wrote:
Just updated my XD to 2.10 firmware and all went well. Except the save favourite patches to the 1-16 buttons with the shift button no longer works. Also recall patch from 1-16 buttons with shift doesn't work. I noticed the load panel is now shift + write and wondered if the save favourite has changed as well. Ive tried a few different button combinations and can't find one that works. Has anyone figured this out? Thanks in advance.

My new Minilogue XD Module is running OS 2.01, and the ability to save and recall favorites works in this version. I downloaded OS 2.10 but I'm hesitant to load it because of the loss of the favorites functions you have discovered. And the Korg website warns against trying to load an earlier version OS, so once you've gone to 2.10, there's no going back.

I'm wondering if there is anything so much improved in version 2.10 that it would be worth sacrificing the favorites function for? Otherwise I might wait for a further OS update which would restore the favorites function. Any opinions on this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak2eL_0rCBE&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX1fHKsjwaA&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pmp3sR91ak&feature=channel

First-ever synth I owned: Korg DW-8000, Current Korg gear: Korg Kronos 2; Korg Minilogue XD; Korg Krome EX; Korg Nautilus 61
Chimpboy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your replies, it's an annoying scenario for me and no word from Korg. Savante, there doesn't seem to be very much in 2.10 except bug fixes, the handiest thing for me is the original value function which allows me to see how pre set patches were made.
Kyoto 92, i have that manual and it does say that the favourites function is unchanged, but they got that wrong in my case.
Chimpboy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just found it!!! You can set the shift function in Global Edit 6 to favourites or active step, man that was hidden. 2.10 is now working for me and i'm happy, it was painful getting here though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: