Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg PA5X Demo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chelsea4023

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:26 pm    Post subject: Korg PA5X Demo Reply with quote

Hi,
It's early days, but so far I have watched three demos for the new PA5X. Frankly, the first two have left me underwhelmed. The third demo in my opinion is very good and highlights some of the strengths of the keyboard. I have put a link to the demo by Tony at Bonners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRS9DzxwBmE

There's no doubt he's a brilliant player, but what really impresses me is how quickly he's got to grips with the PA5X.

Obviously when you purchase a keyboard like the PA5X it takes a great deal of time getting used to, with lots of setting up and tweaking to get it to how you want it to sound. I would be interested to know if any of you agree with me about Tony's video.
Chris
Giner
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely, Chris. Tony is da man.
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Tony is a class musician and his video's always present very well...

I agree you have to give time and patience when setting up a new keyboard especially how the PA4X in my personal setup is now like a comfortable pair of slippers... but this time round considering the increase in price this is going to require some careful consideration and review as there are things I will miss if I move away from PA4X to PA5X in it present version as far as I can tell at the moment... a full manual will be helpful when it is release and tomorrow's first contact will help in this process Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: