Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Congratulations KORG staff
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bromalex-vic wrote:
.. No way you're spending that fortune!" transforms an unattainable Pa5X into an intrinsic undesirable/bad product .....

In contrast to Fontaines Fabel, this is the stupidest statistics: 15 % of the rich would have only a few symptoms, but 32 % of the poor complain because they cannot afford a device of their choice?

Their unreasonable statistics are extremely sneaky and therefore unnecessary here.
Please avoid continuing such postings.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
worth
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are spending thousands of pounds on a product that clearly has not been finished . You are now testing this korg product at your own time and expense and reporting failures in the product so that korg can hopefully produce “ updates “ to put the product right that they have already taken your money for .

The only staff that need congratulating are the sales and marketing staff who have sold this product so well to users , despite its catastrophic product launch .

I can’t remember a worse product launch .
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

worth wrote:
You are spending thousands of pounds on a product that clearly has not been finished . You are now testing this korg product at your own time and expense and reporting failures in the product so that korg can hopefully produce “ updates “ to put the product right that they have already taken your money for .

The only staff that need congratulating are the sales and marketing staff who have sold this product so well to users , despite its catastrophic product launch .

The only staff that need congratulating are the sales and marketing staff who have sold this product so well to users , despite its catastrophic product launch

THATS ME People are calling 24/7 to the musicstore, and they are upset, And you can,t just explain to a 60 year old fellow that there is an Update coming soon.
IMPOSIBLE

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asena wrote:
worth wrote:

The only staff that need congratulating are the sales and marketing staff who have sold this product so well to users , despite its catastrophic product launch

THATS ME People are calling 24/7 to the musicstore, and they are upset, And you can,t just explain to a 60 year old fellow that there is an Update coming soon.
IMPOSIBLE

So as a dealer Asena you should have access to KORG Sweden and usually this means you would have a slightly different insight and conversation as a dealer than say someone like me who is outside of this process as a customer...

With this in-mind can I ask have you spoken to KORG Sweden? and if so I would imagine you are holding there feet to the fire reading all your posts when considering all the problem you are receiving from your customers (and rightly so if all the complaints are the same)

The big question at the moment is...what is KORG's response to you as a dealer Ansna following the usual lines of inquiry and dealer support when struggling with a product (PA5X) ??
dimitris
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't believe that someone who has everyday live gigs has bought a Pa5X to use it as main keyboard before checking every aspect first. On the other hand, there are people who urgenly need a good instrument to play, even if it is not ready yet. Since there are no other alternatives now, I think KORG made a choice of releasing Pa5X even with it's unfinished OS. So, let's see the positive side of this and wait until next OS! Very Happy

Regards,
Dimitris
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dimitris wrote:
I really don't believe that someone who has everyday live gigs has bought a Pa5X to use it as main keyboard before checking every aspect first. ...

Regards,
Dimitris

Yeah! It would be a pretty dumb move for anyone in that situation to trade up their perfectly working keyboard for a brand new model that's going to have all kinds of issues for A WHILE. I don't care if they paid $5 or 50K for it! That goes for any brand and model.

karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam CA wrote:
Yeah! It would be a pretty dumb move for anyone in that situation to trade up their perfectly working keyboard for a brand new model that's going to have all kinds of issues for A WHILE. I don't care if they paid $5 or 50K for it! That goes for any brand and model.

+100
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
pawlikp100
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dimitris wrote:
I really don't believe that someone who has everyday live gigs has bought a Pa5X to use it as main keyboard before checking every aspect first.

Regards,
Dimitris

Check this Portuguese performer. The best prove that you can use pa5x live during big event. There is no other keyboard on the stage

https://youtu.be/rPjUsLpaJeg
davekalbach

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pawlikp100 wrote:
Check this Portuguese performer. The best prove that you can use pa5x live during big event. There is no other keyboard on the stage

More important to me, it looks like he used an iPad to the USB B Computer Jack. I like that he is able to bring up a second screen as opposed to just duplicating his display.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPjUsLpaJeg

Kronos 2, Pa5X, Drumlogue, Stageman 80, Korg D32XD Recorder
Many Guitars, Roland TD-6 V-Drums, a Trumpet (HELP)
And a Kimball Baby Grand Piano
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

davekalbach wrote:
More important to me, it looks like he used an iPad to the USB B Computer Jack. I like that he is able to bring up a second screen as opposed to just duplicating his display.

I'd be surprised if that's anything related to the Pa5X. Many Mixing Desks now come with Wi-Fi and a Remote Control App.

Regards
Sharp
pawlikp100
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharp wrote:
davekalbach wrote:

I'd be surprised if that's anything related to the Pa5X. Many Mixing Desks now come with Wi-Fi and a Remote Control App.

Regards
Sharp

On the iPad's screen you can see mixer software of digital console Soundcraft UI.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: