Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thoughts about Korg and Pa5X
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeVVught

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:51 pm    Post subject: Thoughts about Korg and Pa5X Reply with quote

Okay, I know I'm not making friends with what I am writing now, but somehow I've got the feeling to share my thoughts.

Pa5X has been presented by Korg June 30th. Every Korg-fan has been waiting a long time for its arrival because normally Korg presents its new flagship arranger every five years. Expectations had been high, it had to be more than a successor for the Pa4X but in an era of brand new technologies it should be possible to make something completely new. More memory, streaming-protocol for sound generation, more connectivity etc etc. We are back in 2019 when these ideas arose for a new Professional Arranger.

2019, no sign from Korg whatsoever but Corona came along and set fire onto the complete world population. Almost everything came to a hold, IT, music, you name it and it stood still...

End of 2021, begin of 2022, the world itself went back to normal. Industries augmented new technologies, new thinking, talks had been about a shortage of chips but still no sign from Korg.

Many Korgies were asking if and when the new Pa5X shall be presented. Videos, photos and some details leaked from Youtube and some sites in Eastern Europe. But still nothing from Korg itself officially nor unofficially...

Then, finally, June 30th Korg announces its new Professional Arranger Flagship Pa5X. Almost all Korgies on the world were enthousiast, new keyboard, new specs, new expectations. The Pa4X range has almost been forgotten, a new era arose.

Now we are almost two month later. A lot of Korgies exchanged their previous arranger for the Pa5X. But, a lot of problems showed up in the weeks after its announcement. Freezing OS, not able to shut down properly, missing function whilst these were announced right away. I think I don't have to mention the complete list of problems, errors and functions not present with current OS. Yes, its sound quality is superb. No longer different Style Play and Song Play mode but merged together in which you can mix Styles with songs and even Styles with each other. But the negative list is still leading...

That's what wonders me. I can't believe Korg has been doing nothing about introducing new technologies. Not studying new form of using OS or even developing a new OS which suits hardware even better. What really did happen: ditching TC Helicon, to be replaced by a new company with people who dropped TC Helicon as well. But creating something new? Not really.

I can't believe a company like Korg can get away with this. Despite having 3 years in surplus for developing a completely new device, setting out new markers for future developments Korg presents an Arranger which isn't still ready. Disappointing real fans. Announcing a complete new keyboard with features but at last these are not implemented. How comes you can't program a really complete new OS in these years. Why don't you implement the newest hardware available to create something really new? But, not at least: why do you launch a product you know it isn't ready yet, its OS is in urgent need of review, or reprogramming, whatsoever. Promised features haven't been implemented already. A sad story.

But it can get worse: no feedback to its users. Many, many users already sent their complaints to Korg. Both on internet as directly as well. No feedback, no answer, nothing but silence. Come on, Korg, you are trying to sell a keyboard with loads of features, newly built from scratch for a lot of money. € 4600 for 61 key is a lot, an awful lot of money.

And heck, I know: since Pa2X introducing new keyboard has been a problem to Korg, and why? And look for instance at the Pa1000: still buggy, low quality and fairly expensive for what you get.

Is it strange I lost trust in Korg? I shall not buy a Pa5X for at least a year. I recently bought a new Pa4X because I was convinced it was ready and bug free as far as possible. And it might be I go to see for another brand keyboard if I want to buy a new one. For me this isn't reliable, customer friendly and harsh. Getting the bucks for a keyboard still under development. Still not ready for public. Still in Beta.

Come on, Korg, is this what you want? Chasing the bucks and leave your customers in uncertainty they are heard and get what they paid for? Dumping something on the market too early, knowing it isn't ready yet? Disappointing your faithful, loyal customers? Shame on you, this is not what your customers deserve!

Last edited by MikeVVught on Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:19 pm    Post subject: My question is, does the audience know Reply with quote

My question is, does the audience know or hear the different from a pa4x or a pa5x or a pa1000,,,
when playing a midi file or a Mp3 file or wave file ....and singing along… and the audience is singing and dancing .
Or is it just us the players who hear the different in the sounds...
I have play the same place for years and when my pa4x was being fix and did the job with my pa1000 for weeks and no one new or cared ..
So do we think the audience knows the different or is it just us the player

if your doing studio work you should not be useing a home entertainment keyboard Casio or the korg pa5x home entertainment keyboard

Das neue Entertainer Keyboard Flaggschiff | KORG Pa5X 🎹 | MUSIC STORE
YouTube · 70,000+ views · 6/30/2022 · by MusicStoreTV

side note alternative.

AKX10 - Medeli .... $800.00
and it has 98% of what in my pa1000 and the pa1000 does not have Adaptive Tone just 3 part harmony..

So just Medeli akx10 and TC Mic Mechanic 2
and you save $$$

MIC MECHANIC 2
Studio-Grade Reverb & Echo
Adaptive Tone (equalization) with compression, de-esser and gate automatically control the timbre and shape of your sound, ensuring every note is pristinely clear and intelligibl
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: My question is, does the audience know Reply with quote

duby2 wrote:
My question is, does the audience know or hear the different from a pa4x or a pa5x or a pa1000,,,
when playing a midi file or a Mp3 file or wave file ....and singing along… and the audience is singing and dancing .
Or is it just us the players who hear the different in the sounds...
I have play the same place for years and when my pa4x was being fix and did the job with my pa1000 for weeks and no one new or cared ..
So do we think the audience knows the different or is it just us the player

if your doing studio work you should not be useing a home entertainment keyboard Casio or the korg pa5x home entertainment keyboard

Das neue Entertainer Keyboard Flaggschiff | KORG Pa5X 🎹 | MUSIC STORE
YouTube · 70,000+ views · 6/30/2022 · by MusicStoreTV

side note alternative.

AKX10 - Medeli .... $800.00
and it has 98% of what in my pa1000 and the pa1000 does not have Adaptive Tone just 3 part harmony..

So just Medeli akx10 and TC Mic Mechanic 2
and you save $$$

MIC MECHANIC 2
Studio-Grade Reverb & Echo
Adaptive Tone (equalization) with compression, de-esser and gate automatically control the timbre and shape of your sound, ensuring every note is pristinely clear and intelligibl

The first part of your question is very subjective so I will say Yes and No and is dependant both ways according to many Variables...

As for using PA5X in the "Studio" I see no reason why not, I have in the past with PA4X and ((((Hopefully)))) i will do in the future with PA5X Smile
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:23 pm    Post subject: Your Right Reply with quote

D575

Your Right.
I would use a Pa 1,2,3,4 or 5 in the Studio, why not.

Just think aloud to see how other feel about it .
Very Happy
korgpask

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Thoughts about Korg and Pa5X Reply with quote

MikeVVught wrote:
Okay, I know I'm not making friends with what I am writing now, but somehow I've got the feeling to share my thoughts.

Pa5X has been presented by Korg June 30th. Every Korg-fan has been waiting a long time for its arrival because normally Korg presents its new flagship arranger every five years. Expectations had been high, it had to be more than a successor for the Pa4X but in an era of brand new technologies it should be possible to make something completely new. More memory, streaming-protocol for sound generation, more connectivity etc etc. We are back in 2019 when these ideas arose for a new Professional Arranger.

2019, no sign from Korg whatsoever but Corona came along and set fire onto the complete world population. Almost everything came to a hold, IT, music, you name it and it stood still...

End of 2021, begin of 2022, the world itself went back to normal. Industries augmented new technologies, new thinking, talks had been about a shortage of chips but still no sign from Korg.

Many Korgies were asking if and when the new Pa5X shall be presented. Videos, photos and some details leaked from Youtube and some sites in Eastern Europe. But still nothing from Korg itself officially nor unofficially...

Then, finally, June 30th Korg announces its new Professional Arranger Flagship Pa5X. Almost all Korgies on the world were enthousiast, new keyboard, new specs, new expectations. ThePa4X range has almost been forgotten, a new era arose.

Now we are almost two month later. A lot of Korgies exchanged their previous arranger for the Pa5X. But, a lot of problems showed up in the weeks after its announcement. Freezing OS, not able to shut down properly, missing function whilst these where announced right away. I think I don't have to mention the complete list of problems, errors and functions not present with current OS. Yes, its sound quality is superb. No longer different Style Play and Song Play mode but merged together in which you can mix Styles with songs and even Styles with each other. But the negative list is still leading...

That's what wonders me. I can't believe Korg has been doing nothing about introducing new technologies. Not studying new form of using OS or even developing a new OS which suits hardware even better. What really did happen: ditching TC Helicon, to be replaced by a new company with people who dropped TC Helicon as well. But creating something new? Not really.

I can't believe a company like Korg can get away with this. Despite having 3 years in surplus for developing a completely new device, setting out new markers for future developments Korg presents an Arranger which isn't still ready. Disappointing real fans. Announcing a complete new keyboard with features but at last these are not implemented. How comes you can't program a really complete new OS in these years. Why don't you implement the newest hardware available to create something really new? But, not at least: why do you launch a product you know it isn't ready yet, its OS is in urgent need of review, or reprogramming, whatsoever. Promised features haven't been implemented already. A sad story.

But it can get worse: no feedback to its users. Many, many users already sent their complaints to Korg. Both on internet as directly as well. No feedback, no answer, nothing but silence. Come on, Korg, you are trying to sell a keyboard with loads of features, newly built from scratch for a lot of money. € 4600 for 61 key is a lot, an awful lot of money.

And heck, I know: since Pa2X introducing new keyboard has been a problem to Korg, and why? And look for instance at the Pa1000: still buggy, low quality and fairly expensive for what you get.

Is it strange I lost trust in Korg? I shall not buy a Pa5X for at least a year. I recently bought a new Pa4X because I was convinced it was ready and bug free as far as possible. And it might be I go to see for another brand keyboard if I want to buy a new one. For me this isn't reliable, customer friendly and harsh. Getting the bucks for a keyboard still under development. Still not ready for public. Still in Beta.

Come on, Korg, is this what you want? Chasing the bucks and leave your customers in uncertainty they are heard and get what they paid for? Dumping something on the market too early, knowing it isn't ready yet? Disappointing your faithful, loyal customers? Shame on you, this is not what your customers deserve!

Very well said,
Korg Pa4X was created in 2015
Since then, Korg has perfected the system and this instrument.
Well, the last system change was the OS in 3.1.0
8 JULY 209

From that time, Korg decided not to make a change in the Korg Pa4X, but started developing a new model, the Pa5X.
After 3 years of effort and work, the Pa5X model is here.
Pa4X could also have these changes, as stated by "MikeVVught"
A new technological software era is here.
The sequencer is old and not even the same as Pa4X, but much worse!!!
This is the work (result) after 3 years? bad - error
Korg Pa4X OS v2 brought a huge change with several GB of new samples and an overall new sound for the Pa4X.
I feel such a change on the Pa5X as well, as if the Korg Pa4X OS v4 would probably be the same as the sound of the Pa5X.
There was huge expectation from Pa5X after 3 years of silence. Well, disappointment came.
Cosmetic changes to the buttons (yes, they are more beautiful in my opinion) The colors are confusing, but you can get used to it.
The size of the 7 by 8" display is not essential.
I would like to raise Pa5X to the sky as the best instrument and leave far behind Pa4X or Genos or Ketron SD9 or NAUTILUS or Montage.

But the changes are microscopic compared to expectations.
I could go on a lot more.
And it's a holy truth that people who don't read our news have NO IDEA what Pa5X really is and will only find out at home.
When I read the technical data and possibilities of the Korg Pa4X OS v1, I was excited and really wanted to have a Pa4X at home as soon as possible.
But if someone reads these many problems and knows the price of the Pa5X, they will start thinking about buying it.

If only DIRK or KORG JAPAN would read these posts!!!!!
Korg Pa is still a good name but the Pa5X is a brake and a warning for Korg and their activities.

These days, the KORG Pa5X musician also announced the price, but it is not known when it will go on sale.

Apologies to the readers of my posts, but I want to share my feelings, my experiences, my information.

Your posts also helped me with the purchase and I was aware of what was waiting for me....

Greetings Korg Pa and all you friends
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Thoughts about Korg and Pa5X Reply with quote

MikeVVught wrote:

BEST REVIEW UNTILL NOW!
Honest fear and in a way that KORG must take advantage from, LEARN KORG LEARN....

Then, finally, June 30th Korg announces its new Professional Arranger Flagship Pa5X. Almost all Korgies on the world were enthousiast, new keyboard, new specs, new expectations. ThePa4X range has almost been forgotten, a new era arose.

Now we are almost two month later. A lot of Korgies exchanged their previous arranger for the Pa5X. But, a lot of problems showed up in the weeks after its announcement. Freezing OS, not able to shut down properly, missing function whilst these where announced right away. I think I don't have to mention the complete list of problems, errors and functions not present with current OS. Yes, its sound quality is superb. No longer different Style Play and Song Play mode but merged together in which you can mix Styles with songs and even Styles with each other. But the negative list is still leading...

BEST REVIEW UNTIL DAY ONE ABOUT PA5X

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Your Right Reply with quote

duby2 wrote:
D575

Your Right.
I would use a Pa 1,2,3,4 or 5 in the Studio, why not.

Just think aloud to see how other feel about it .
Very Happy

Well...when it comes to "thinking aloud" and "seeing how other feel about it".. then considering I have just about said what I want to say over this Premature Release of PA5X... but I could just say...

I think (hope) at some point in the future the PA5X will most probably be a Very Good Professional Arranger (which is my guess looking carefully at what we have so far) but as for how this Premature Release of PA5X was allowed in its Present Form...

Then if i where the CEO of Korg, I would be Kicking Someone Ass over all this (Metaphorically Speaking)...

But...who's to say the CEO might just be responsible for the present situation we find ourselves in with PA5X ? and if i make another guess, then that is something we will probably never know of course...

And on that note i am off to bed and will look in tomorrow to follow the on going rumbles of thunder coming out from this forum which has all been created by The Korg Corporation... Goodnight Everyone zzzzzz
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to remind all of you a few things from the past about PaSeries releases.

- Do you remember forum comments & complaints after 2-3 months of Pa4X first official release ? If not dig forum !
- Do you remember how many months had passed until Pa4X OS was stable for all users ?
As you already know Pa5X has a premature beta release (probably for deadline restrictions) without distributed OS and Advanced
Edit manual , so we will also count seriously reviews and complaints of users at the same 2-3 months period after the official release
and distribution of OS & Advanced Edit manual , this will be the official Pa5X release.

- Have you ever considered that at 2018 when Pa4X OSv3 Next was released , this actually could be a new arranger with streaming
ability to user's samples as a huge gift instead of producing at that time a new arranger with those features that would be very rational ?
- New OS and most of features could be applied at Pa4X , Yes , but hardware can't support it with very limited Ram , low resolution screen
no strip functions screen and ARM CPU speed , but seriously do you ever believe that KorgPa & program developers will work for free for
second time in line as in Pa4X OS Next ? Probably not !
Korg did it for Kronos for 10 years and won't do it again for sure !

- New age keyboards/samplers are clearly based on programming code and the equivalent hardware follows to host all new innovation and
End-users are the last persons in the chain to understand why for instance AM5728 Arm CPU is used and if this Linux based OS & UI is
fast or outdated without deep knowledge of this architecture & programming.

I really don't understand why end users are ordering a brand new arranger without even knowing if the basic functions they want are existing
there ! it was crystal clear since May that the order of things had been completely changed and this is not a continuation of Pa4X but a new
arranger that must adapt their work to it's new functions & features else they should stay with their older arranger that are used to work with.

As last , do you ever believe that this expensive Pa flagship will be let to it's luck after this embarrassing premature release ?
I'm pretty sure that after Christmas all premature protesters will be silent , many of them will run to Music stores to buy one , they will be
added to pre-order lists and they will also pay the expected increased price.

Just my point of view ...

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
usaraiya

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1
Smile
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 from me too

Yes, all previous PA's had issues after release but never like this. I bought my PA4x sight unseen and never before played - I had confidence and I was not disappointed - actually, now I think about it, it was same for me at PA1x, PA2x and PA3x release times... I've never bought a new Korg release that I couldn't use - unfortunately I cannot use the PA5x in its current state.

Regarding this PA5x, I believe that the over-extended period of pre-release rumours and Korg silence has left many of us READY to jump in far more rapidly and excitedly than before, but sadly, this BETA unfinished product has been a huge slap in the mouth. Unless Korg intend closing down its arranger factory, it would be a pretty safe bet that the fixes, testing, completion, updates, manuals and etc... will be forthcoming even though a lot of work for them to do. When? is the big big question that clearly no-one will answer or even provide an official ETA.

I hope and wish for all (and me) that this gets sorted soon and that someone in Korg takes a professional attitude towards their customers - new and old!!!

Waiting now...............

Take care

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well from my experience, I do not believe that this keyboard will do much impression on ANY os update.
Yes there is better sound quality, more Fx etc,
But the most important things are missing.
And no one of us knows IF that will be added or WHEN!
Biggest problem is that, no one says or able to say something about it.
Like many people who bought it, me, you, him, them, etc, Without any information from korg itself that the os is not ready, and not telling us the truth that it will take 4/6 month for an update was a huge mistake, and probably unforgivable.
You are not paying for a pizza in a restaurant for eating it next week.!
They will not take any order if they do not have all the ingredients for it and charge you when you wait for it.!

The trust is damaged for sure.
And I do not think Korg can with an eventual Os update can just rebuild it.

About trust,
Let me tell you about
Pa 3x bugs!
Pa 1000
Pa 700
Pa 4x and some other.
Did they ever had an idea about how they will and can fix it.
Or why just ignoring it, is a mystery for us.
People was waiting and waiting for the update, and???Nothing!
Still the bugs are there and an update is NOT coming from them for sure!!!
And how long time must people wait for an actually 100% working product?
If you buy a coffee maker, a modern one, one click and the coffee is ready,
They have the best resolution on display,
Any taste you like with cream or flavor or something else,
And yes it’s a coffee maker and it MAKES the coffee for you, there is no such a warning text telling us that, this coffee beans is not compatible with this unit.
Or, you have to wait for the Os update so you can get your coffee only when and IF, it will be updated.
So yes this is a huge mistake to release a product that is not working or missing all the things they promise in their sites,.
Me including all the other people that are using KORG hopes for the best,
And I really hope they will fix all the problems soon.

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

karmathanever wrote:
+1 from me too

Yes, all previous PA's had issues after release but never like this. I bought my PA4x sight unseen and never before played - I had confidence and I was not disappointed - actually, now I think about it, it was same for me at PA1x, PA2x and PA3x release times... I've never bought a new Korg release that I couldn't use - unfortunately I cannot use the PA5x in its current state.

Regarding this PA5x, I believe that the over-extended period of pre-release rumours and Korg silence has left many of us READY to jump in far more rapidly and excitedly than before, but sadly, this BETA unfinished product has been a huge slap in the mouth. Unless Korg intend closing down its arranger factory, it would be a pretty safe bet that the fixes, testing, completion, updates, manuals and etc... will be forthcoming even though a lot of work for them to do. When? is the big big question that clearly no-one will answer or even provide an official ETA.

I hope and wish for all (and me) that this gets sorted soon and that someone in Korg takes a professional attitude towards their customers - new and old!!!

Waiting now...............

Take care

Pete Very Happy

Absolutely and i Concur....The Clock Is Ticking
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taking as granted that Pa5X is a new arranger missing things are defined as the already existing functions that do not work properly
for instance deep Style editing functions like events edit quantize , creation of groove Mid file at time slice and converting function and
Styles bugs , in order Pa5X to be usable for any user with his older Pa4X resources.

Pa4X other functions that we were used to work with , is not necessary to be implemented in a new architecture arranger as slightly
happened in Pa4X OS v.3 , so get prepared that some functions might have be discontinued but nobody really knows what features
are added or implemented since there is no Advanced Edit manual , so why we just speculate and waste our time without any sign
of evidence of official document of deep functions for advanced users ?

The only evidence we have from time being are the new highlights (after deep research of resources and hardware) that prove the
superiority of Pa5X that is capable to work only with factory resources and the release of Advanced Edit manual will inform us about
the deep editing features and implementations that will be made when they will finish OS that is not only buggy but unfinished ,
that's why there is no Advanced Edit manual since they did not know from this OS v1.0 what will be the final form of features and
they still working with it for sure ...
Experts of Pa , just realize that this OS was compiled 3 days before this beta release , this by itself declares that they were rushed
to release an unfinished OS !

Anyway , I'm not fun or Korgie , I always follow , purchase & develop the most featured workstation and arranger in the market , I do
not write my opinion by experience nobody cares , I have evidence from deeper analysis or software & hardware and potentials are
massive there for finalizing the far best arranger in the market , and I'm sure that we will be amazed in the near future !

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
Blazenko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntonySharmman wrote:
Taking as granted that Pa5X is a new arranger missing things are defined as the already existing functions that do not work properly
for instance deep Style editing functions like events edit quantize , creation of groove Mid file at time slice and converting function and
Styles bugs , in order Pa5X to be usable for any user with his older Pa4X resources.

Pa4X other functions that we were used to work with , is not necessary to be implemented in a new architecture arranger as slightly
happened in Pa4X OS v.3 , so get prepared that some functions might have be discontinued but nobody really knows what features
are added or implemented since there is no Advanced Edit manual , so why we just speculate and waste our time without any sign
of evidence of official document of deep functions for advanced users ?

The only evidence we have from time being are the new highlights (after deep research of resources and hardware) that prove the
superiority of Pa5X that is capable to work only with factory resources and the release of Advanced Edit manual will inform us about
the deep editing features and implementations that will be made when they will finish OS that is not only buggy but unfinished ,
that's why there is no Advanced Edit manual since they did not know from this OS v1.0 what will be the final form of features and
they still working with it for sure ...
Experts of Pa , just realize that this OS was compiled 3 days before this beta release , this by itself declares that they were rushed
to release an unfinished OS !

Anyway , I'm not fun or Korgie , I always follow , purchase & develop the most featured workstation and arranger in the market , I do
not write my opinion by experience nobody cares , I have evidence from deeper analysis or software & hardware and potentials are
massive there for finalizing the far best arranger in the market , and I'm sure that we will be amazed in the near future !

Sure, we're all going to be very excited and amazed about the Pa5X in about 2-3 years.

So it's best to wait until then, keep playing your Pa4X with joy and only buy the Pa5X when it's mature!

Where is the problem?
D575
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blazenko wrote:

Sure, we're all going to be very excited and amazed about the Pa5X in about 2-3 years.

So it's best to wait until then, keep playing your Pa4X with joy and only buy the Pa5X when it's mature!

Where is the problem?

Regarding the comment "Where is the problem?"...

Hindsight is a wonderful thing for those who have not purchased PA5X but observe those that have and I think "Pete" (Karmathanever) previously in this thread covers this very well...

One of the "Problems" for many PA5X owners, to do a u-turn now is highly problematic and would be costly in the short or long term and for those weighing the Pros and Cons for a future purchase should find theses threads insightful following PA5X owners at this particular moment in time...

And another obvious and much understood "Problem" considering this Forum and Social Media would be KORG's Conduct, which I think should be Very Evident if you again read through all the PA5X threads where for most this should be easy to understand whichever side of the process you find yourself, With or Without a PA5X Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: