Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem report - PA5x OS1.1.0 (Locked)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gvboissel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:04 am    Post subject: MP3+cdg Reply with quote

Hello,

It’s impossible to read the lyrics with mp3+Cdg file in the pa5x.
Do you have the same problem?
It was also the case when korg launched the pa4x
You can listen the Music but you cannot see the lyrics it is indicated to put ŕ pdf file when you go to the lyric screen
Many thanks in advance for your answer
keybee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:28 pm    Post subject: Metronom Reply with quote

In the updated version the metronom still does not work Confused
keybee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:29 pm    Post subject: Audio Output Reply with quote

In the new version of the operating system the audio outputs 5+6 still do not work
bensel46

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: Metronom Reply with quote

keybee wrote:

That's strange.
Have you tried this ?
Press USER and then the 9th kmop.

https://www.youtube.com/user/bensel46/videos
bensel46

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:49 am    Post subject: Re: Audio Output Reply with quote

keybee wrote:
In the new version of the operating system the audio outputs 5+6 still do not work

There are no outputs 5 and 6 on the 5X.
Only 1 to 4 and L, R.

https://www.youtube.com/user/bensel46/videos
keybee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:09 pm    Post subject: metronom Reply with quote

Yes of course ... switching the 9th tab in order to start the metronom does not have any result on my Pa5X. If I hold the switch longer, the page for setting the metronoms loudness etc. appears. But still no metronom can be heard (OS.1.1.0)
keybee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:17 pm    Post subject: In the new version of the operating system the audio outputs Reply with quote

Okay, what I meant is:

L+R, 1+2 allow output, but 3+4 does not
keybee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Finalizer in Styles Reply with quote

[quote="keybee"]The Finalizer in the Styles mixer page so far only responds to the sounds
of the bass/drum + acc. subpage, but not to the keys/pad subpage. This probably is not as intended, hence seems to be a bug of OS 1.1.0
nitecrawler
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Metronom Reply with quote

keybee wrote:

Hummm? Metronome seems to work and sound on mine just fine. Go to user on your control section change view to show Metro on button 4 if you need to. A metronome window shows up in your main screen that adjusts sound volume and speed plus some other options as well. Cool

Montage M7, Pa5x76, Nautilus, PA3Xle, Oasys 76, Mini-Moog, EMU Audity 2000, Motion Sound KBR 3D amp, Presonus and Reaper DAW W/Tannoy Reveal 501A powered monitors
keybee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:23 am    Post subject: Metro on/off Reply with quote

Thank you! Metro button no. 4 works! After using it once, Metro on/off switch worked also (independently from button 4)
keybee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:28 am    Post subject: x-fader Reply with quote

Using the x-fader, sliding it back and forth, replaces the previously active keyboardset of the player by the keyboardset 1 of that player. This seems to be a bug. Is there a workaround?
Yamko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problems if you want to link Pa5x and also Pa4x in the past with another keyboard or arranger keyboard!!!

Setup: 2 keyboards for example “Genos/Nord/Studiologic Numa x2” midi Out to Pa5x midi In,
Objective: Let Expression and Sustain pedal work together (works OK) chord control (Left) via another keyboard (works OK too).
If you do a Transpose +1 on the 2nd keyboard (Genos), the accompaniment (Pa5x) follows, sent via Genos, normally via midi In, if you play Pa5x (Upper), it is normal that this is still a semitone too low (0) then also does a Transpose +1 on Pa5x to get to the same pitch as Genos and then the Pa5x adds another semitone (Pa5x indicates +1 but sounds another semitone higher)!
Turning the settings on both keyboards “Transpose via Midi In” on or off does not solve the problem.

PS: Also a test in the past with Korg Pa4x coupled with korg Pa1000 gives the same error!!
To be clear, the problem should not be sought with the other brands.
The problem is with Korg itself!
Coupling the keyboards in reverse gives the same result with Pa5x, also mentioning that setting “Chord” does not work on the Korg.
taletdk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. When you change saved songs in songbook with a style in the songbook before the new one starts, the wait button appears again for a short time, but it still appears. My opinion is that it should not be like that.

2. When the intro button is active and if you press transpose -/+, the melody starts transposing immediately. Until now on the previous PA models it was not like that and I think they should do it as was the example of pa4

Korg PA5X-76, Korg PA4X-61K, Shure Beta 87A, Shure Beta 58A, Shure KSM-8, Midas MR-18, ZOOM H2N, Earthworks Audio SR40V,
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
taletdk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I have recorded a song with a rhythm in the songbook and later if I want to change something in that rhythm, I change it and when I finish editing I go back to the songbook edit of the same song to pull the rhythm with the new changes. But that is not happening at the moment. Songbook has remembered how it was until now and nothing changes in the rhythm, it is the same as before the changes. The only way is to delete the songbook song and re-record the songbook for that song

Korg PA5X-76, Korg PA4X-61K, Shure Beta 87A, Shure Beta 58A, Shure KSM-8, Midas MR-18, ZOOM H2N, Earthworks Audio SR40V,
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
taletdk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 times in a row, I select rhythms, I give them the cut option, I choose which folder they should be in, I press the arrow to the right corner, which is to select paste, but when I press the arrow, the keyboard restarts

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: