Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Choosing a Library for My Midi Wind Controller

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bernie9

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:34 pm    Post subject: Choosing a Library for My Midi Wind Controller Reply with quote

While working with my registrations in which the sets are already programmed ,I have introduced a DM48 midi wind controller set for upper two on my Pa4X.
Without going back and reprogramming UP2 for my DM48 controller, I can choose instruments from the KEYBOARD SET LIBRARY. if I choose voices from the instrument categories, they will stay as long as the keyboard is on, and then revert back to the first one at reboot. Is there a way to save my favorites until I choose to change them?

Bernie
Hammond SK1
Bernie9

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I can see this is not the place to build a list that would only be used by the controller. Maybe a user list would work.
Hammond SK1
Bernie9

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem solved by loading Page one of "USERS" full of assorted instruments. Since I have midied my wind controller to up2, I keep that off so that the DM48 will play regardless, anything I choose but the keyboard still plays it own active voices. I have done this for my midi backing tracks, but works as well on styles.

This may not be of interest to many, but it sure adds another dimension to my playing as the DM48 is a midi harmonica, and I can play anything I know, which are thousands of songs.
Hammond SK1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: