Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Member, Old User

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rocktronix

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:47 am    Post subject: New Member, Old User Reply with quote

Hi, just signed in to the Forum. My first synth was the Korg PS3100 that I bought new back in 1981~82 (yes, I'm THAT old!). Still have it! Very Happy
My most recent acquisition was the SQ-1 a few weeks ago to use with my classic MS-20 and was very glad to find this Korg forum.
Cheers.
Tommyboy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:58 pm    Post subject: welcome aboard Reply with quote

Welcome, I've come and gone here at the forums due to my love/hate relationship with Korg. So I've been to other forums that I have found unmotifating if you know what I mean. The Korg forums have the nicest, most intelligent group of folks of any keyboard forum. So enjoy your stay!
Deniće033

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:11 pm    Post subject: @Rocktronix Reply with quote

Welcome.
I’m 57 and have had the Korg kross 2 88 keyboard for a few weeks. I just ordered the EK-50 CSA.
The keyboards seem decent for just being a hobbyist. I do enjoy the chats in this forum. A lot of valuable information indeed.
My other hobby is amateur radio. KO4ESA/WRJR757
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: