Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Pa4x ORT problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnYM

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:57 am    Post subject: Korg Pa4x ORT problem Reply with quote

Hello everyone I'm new here and I want to mention a problem that I have with my Pa4X ort to see if anyone has expirienced something similar. I bought my keyboard in 2019 and because of covid it worked outside of the house for the last two seasons. This year suddenly on the job some buttons (7 in the left panel board and 1 in the right) stopped working. At first I thought it was just the panel switches but then I cleaned and tested the boards and no faults at all!! It was like everything is working fine but the keyboard can't read the commands. I tried everything (service mode, downgrade, restore, tested the boards on another pa4x and didn't work either, etc) but nothing comes out of it. Any insights?? I have started to search for the panel boards GRA0002243 and GRA0002244. If anyone has bought them form anywhere can you please advise where to buy?? Thank you all and sorry for the long post!!
menara

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Korg 's panel boards are usually unavailable as spare parts because, in general, changing the faulty buttons, cables, connectors or ribbons solves the problem.

Have you tried this shop?
https://www.partsisparts.net/catalog/korg-left-panel-pcb-pa4x-oriental-gra0002243

Pa4x international's parts "should" also work on the pa4x Ort (apart from the cpu board)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: