Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't load own samples from Kronos to Nautilus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moecito

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:00 pm    Post subject: Can't load own samples from Kronos to Nautilus Reply with quote

Hi guys!

I've recently changed my Kronos for Nautilus. On Kronos I created a bunch of my own programs with my own samples in Sampler Mode. I had a KSC on auto-load so that those got loaded on switching the keyboard on. Everything working just fine

I've basically copied everything to a USB Drive so that those particular programs and samples are loaded in Nautlius.

As far as I've seen, the programs now appear in the User bank, with their names and all the setup I did back in the day. Problem is that the samples can't be loaded. I've tried to do it manually but for some reason the line in Disk Mode appears in red and there's nothing I can do about it. I've also tried to put the KSC file in auto-load but it gives an error when trying.

I really need those files urgently, as create again everything from zero would take an indicent amount of time.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? I've looked for posts, videos on how to do this, but I have found anything...

Please let me know

thanks
Dan Stesco
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the memory is full. You load the KSC file that mean you try to load the samples in RAM not in streaming mod (User_bank). Right ?
Please note, Nautilus have more library active than Kronos. Maybe is better to open the preload data from autoload and customise the EXs loading as you need. For example maybe not use the found percussion, prepared piano, cymbalom or so. Don't load them. Will save a lot of RAM memory.
Uncheck the preload data from autoload.
Open add KSC >Factory>Preload Individual KSC and load only useful EXs.
Also try to load your own sample in streaming mod. User_bank I mean. will save a lot of RAM spaces.

If is hard to do it yourself please write ma a mail and will find a way together to have your samples in Nautilus.
contact@danstesco.ro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Nautilus / AT All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: