Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weird Problem with Keyboard Harmony

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mabcomp

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:50 pm    Post subject: Weird Problem with Keyboard Harmony Reply with quote

Ok so I'm playing to a style and have harmony accompaniment. If when finished I decide to go elsewhere like to my songbook or setlist that also works fine. However if I go back to the Style play situation the Harmony does not come back on and the only way to get it back is to reboot the Keyboard. Needless to say it then does it all over again.

This was happening live on a function so I rang the renowned retailer where I bought it and he talked me through every possible thing he could think of to no avail. He concluded it may well be a bug in the latest operating system and suggested I reload the previous OS and see if it corrects the problem.

has anyone had this odd problem and is there possibly a quick answer, maybe I'm doing something wrong or I've upset some setting.
help please!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa5X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: