Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with restoring D1200 Song Backup

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eswiatkowski

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 5:02 pm    Post subject: Help with restoring D1200 Song Backup Reply with quote

Hi, I was hoping that someone who still owns a Korg D1200 or other Korg digital recording workstation can help me out. I previously owned a D1200 but sold it many years ago. I was going through some archives on my computer and I came across a D1200 backup for one of my songs. I would really like to get the individual tracks for this song exported to wave files so I can edit them in Logic Pro. I no longer have access to a Korg digital recorder and I don’t know anyone who still has a working unit.

If anyone is willing to help out, I can share the song backup file via email or however you would like to receive the backup file.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: