Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The ultimate collection of WS sounds for Korg Legacy Edition
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Francois
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: The ultimate collection of WS sounds for Korg Legacy Edition Reply with quote

After "The ultimate collection of M1 sounds for Korg Legacy Edition", here comes "The ultimate collection of Wavestation sounds for Korg Legacy Edition".

Yes, 132 Wavestation banks for your pleasure, in wsram format so you can import them to RAM1, 2 or 3. This means you need version 1.2 of KLC-DE with Wavestation 1.6.

Daz will confirm when they are ready for download.
dave

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Francois, are you really Santa Claus in disguise?

Very Happy

Thanks, mate. Your work is much appreciated.

Kind regards.
Daz
Retired

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, it must have been a big job converting all these to Legacy format and putting the whole package together ... thank you so much !!

Here it is :

http://www.korgforums.com/support/wavestation/fr_ultimate_ws.zip (999KB)

Daz.
rchuang88

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all, I unzipped the files and noticed they are all .wsram file extensions and not .fxb so my wavestation doesn't recognize it. How do I open them?

Also, I'm not using WS 1.6, I have the one just before it, will it still work, except I won't have Resonance Filter?

Please let me know!! Thank you all!
Daz
Retired

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to be using the latest Legacy Digital edition version of the Wavestation plugin - the wsram files only work with that version.

Daz.
rchuang88

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Daz, my only hesitation is I just installed the last version about 2 weeks before the release of the WS and after reading so many problems on going through install/re-installs, I hate to see problems arise from going through it. Hmm., maybe I can set a restore point in XP prior to upgrading.
Rocco G

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi , i DO have ws 1.6 but i can still not load the banks.. it , pc does not see files when i try to load bank.... ..Sad any tips?
Francois
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have WS 1.6, then go to FILE (right menu) then select LOAD and then choose which RAM you want to import the bank into. The dialog box will ask for a wsram file.
Teksonik

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello new user, old question. Very Happy I have just purchased KLC and installed the updated files 1.1.9 and have Wavestation version 1.1.6 installed and running. Downloaded the wsram files ( thanks for all the hard work to whoever did the conversions).

Click "File" on the right side of the Gui and only see a "Load All Tab". Could you please go over the steps to install a wsram file again? Seems if I'm having a bit of a brain freeze and can't get WS to see the files. This is with the vst version, I assume it works the same as the Standalone.

Thanks for getting me started, looking forward to contributing some patches in the near future! Very Happy
Teksonik

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I answered my own question. I own the Wavestation from the original Korg Legacy Collection not the one that comes with the Digital Edition which is why I don't see an option to load wsram files or Filter Resonance. Crying or Very sad
Francois
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, unfortunately, the old WS has not received the improvements of its DE counterpart. I'm hoping Korg will address this disparity soon.
MartinHines
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Francois,

Thank you very much!! Very Happy
DrMad

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the files. BTW for those interested I have the KLC1.2 version and they work great on that version too.
Thx again Very Happy
GothamKnight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: The ultimate collection of WS sounds for Korg Legacy Edi Reply with quote

Francois wrote:
After "The ultimate collection of M1 sounds for Korg Legacy Edition", here comes "The ultimate collection of Wavestation sounds for Korg Legacy Edition".

Yes, 132 Wavestation banks for your pleasure, in wsram format so you can import them to RAM1, 2 or 3. This means you need version 1.2 of KLC-DE with Wavestation 1.6.

Hey I'm new here. Is it still possible to get the Ultimate M1 from somewhere? Thanks!
Muthi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Francois wrote:

Just bought the KLC (DE)-that`s just Magic-sounds so great!!!!
I own the original M 1 for 15 years, but never get in touch with Midi or software-because I`m not confirm with these things-just prefer The Hardware and its presets.
I love the KLC-Presets beneath the original M1-Card Presets-are there more to get, especially the "self-playing-techno-sounds".

But now my question: Just loaded down the ultimate WS-Sounds-I own KLC(DE) V 1.2 including WS V 1.5-do the files work in my KLC-because you are talking about to have the V 1.6 ????

Please excuse my bad englisch, i`m from Germany and it`s just schoolenglisch and im out of school since 1990

Nice greetings from Kassel
Muthi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: