Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Electribe ESX-1 WAV / Sample Organizer *SOFTWARE*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sparker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The message I got from the Norton was along the lines of: 'programme detected with intrusive code - this programme and files have been removed to protect your machine' and a ref: to the exe file. It auto removed the files without giving me any options.

Norton security history lists it as 'high severity' 'openelectribeeditor.exe' (detected by SONAR) - quarantined.

I hope this helps ... maybe you can speak to Symantec.

Line 6 Flextone XL / Line 6 POD XT / Roland V Bass / Ampeg Portabass & Cab / Assorted Guitars (no whammy bar) ... and a Fender Champ ...
sureall

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: SMART MEDIA OR SD? Reply with quote

i have an esx-1 and recently i read in the korg website that supports sd card.is it true? is it a matter of software? and how can a smart media card slot can accept sd card?
roblabs
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: SMART MEDIA OR SD? Reply with quote

sureall wrote:
i have an esx-1 and recently i read in the korg website that supports sd card.is it true? is it a matter of software? and how can a smart media card slot can accept sd card?

There are two models out, the ESX-1 and the ESX1SD. (Same is true of the emx). Only the latter takes the SD card.
adampersi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:27 am    Post subject: Esx-1 Open electribe editor sampling problem Reply with quote

I've loaded some samples into the electribe editor and can see them there, so i know that worked, i loaded the esx file onto the electribe, and it says there's no sample data..
I don't know what to do or why it isn't showing up. I'm using a mac if that matters.
Benergy

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: loading wav problems Reply with quote

could somebody please tell me how to get wavs into the esx !!!!!!(its a sm) i have the card reader and some library software. i got this thing thinking i could load wavs from my pc. i have a sample library spanning decades on computer. NOTHING LOADS! not via the direct wav load on the esx or into the library software. This is dissapointing....
A definitive explanation of exactly what i can do and cant do would help me greatly...
ProfessorNick

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Loading WAC problems Reply with quote

One thing that I constantly do wrong is trying to load any wav which is not 44.1kHz, 16 bit. Most sample slots are mono as well. Make absolutely sure that the files are formatted correctly.
Instructions:
Make sure that you format the card in the ESX first.
Download, install and open the Open Electribe editor.
Create new .ESX file.
Drag samples into it from the finder, or the built in file explorer.
Save .ESX file.
Make sure to copy that new .ESX file onto the card via your card reader. (I have forgotten to do this a few times myself)
Insert into ESX.
Go to Global mode, then press Shift and the button which says Card (button 15 or 16?)
Select load, then load all, then press the Card button, and make sure to select overwrite if it asks.
I'm not in front of my electribe, but I hope that works.
Benergy

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks will try asap..
do the files need some specific name criteria like numbers in there?
Jimmy C

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting the message "The OpenElectribeExecutable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library". Why? What does this mean?
Jimmy C

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimmy C wrote:
I'm getting the message "The OpenElectribeExecutable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library". Why? What does this mean?

Bump.
Jimmy C

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump...again!
gus66

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:01 am    Post subject: Editor ESX Reply with quote

Thanks great app!!!
Solve my .wav files upload problem.
JDSY

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:48 pm    Post subject: java error Reply with quote

anyone having trouble with getting the program to load?

I get a JRE not found type error. I tried moving a folder from my java install, into the open e. editor folder, because it was looking for a folder/file that was not there. then it gives me a new error

can't get past this error to be able to load the program.

I don't mind making a sampling session and using the audio ins.... but it would be nice to use the program if needed.

any help appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: