Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MY OASYS88 is OUT of ORDER!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rbox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject: MY OASYS88 is OUT of ORDER!! Reply with quote

-

Last edited by rbox on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
X-Trade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coming from my experience working with computers, I'd say that you probably have a dead motherboard or CPU.
Typical symptoms would be (obviously) no graphics output or anything else going on (so the screen thinks it is not connected), and fan immediately goes to full power (no throttling).
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
rbox

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps a manufacture Failure from the Production?? My old PC is 6 Years
old and runs fine, the Oasys is 2 years old and nothing happend before.
The oasys runs only 40 Minutes yesterday, a heat crash after so short time?? In the last month the Oasys runs on Weekend 5 Hours and nothing happend no Errors , i hope that Korg Germany can repair that.
Charlie
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Scary - and I've never heard of such a failure before or seen such a screenshot. Perhaps only a cable is loose or broken? Confused

I'd contact Korg (= Korg & More) and describe everything in detail. Most likely this is a hardware-issue and you'll have to send it to them for repairing. But maybe they'll tell you something to try out before sending it in.

Viel Glück! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Oasys All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: