Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

K25 not recognized

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJDwizL

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:38 am    Post subject: K25 not recognized Reply with quote

My k25 repeatedly stops working. I've had to constantly reinstall the drivers because the USB port no longer recognizes the device. I've tried it on all my usb ports but same deal. I've tried it on my laptop with similar results. I exchanged the unit for a new one and the same thing happened 3 days later.
StateProperty

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just registered to post the same exact problem & stumbled upon your post. I thought I might of had a defective unit & assumed it was an isolated issue but I found several other posts regarding the same issue and most of those postings have gone unanswered. I exchanged my k25 for a k49 and the same damn thing. If I can't get an answer to remedy the problem, i'm going to return it and go M-Audio.
funktilyoubunk

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Hi,
I feel the same way about this controller keyboard - I got the K 61p and got the same problems as you have. I feel like getting something else instead. I used to own a korg trinity - not exactly a controller keyboard, but it always worked fine - I wished I could say the same thing about the K 61p - at this price you should be able to get a good controller, but so far nothing but problems with this unit.
loboson

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Hi:

Did you got any solution?

on this thread: http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=207395#207395

we are having the same problem...

please, post any info related

Thanks!

funktilyoubunk wrote:
Hi,
I feel the same way about this controller keyboard - I got the K 61p and got the same problems as you have. I feel like getting something else instead. I used to own a korg trinity - not exactly a controller keyboard, but it always worked fine - I wished I could say the same thing about the K 61p - at this price you should be able to get a good controller, but so far nothing but problems with this unit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: