Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Patches for the original Prophecy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ronaldroy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Patches for the original Prophecy Reply with quote

Anyone know where I can get some patches for the Prophecy?
Just bought one....again!
thanks
wan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you PM me your email addres i wil send you a batch of patches in .syx format.
nullp2ike

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I just bought myself a prophecy. It is my very first synthesizer Smile I am loving it, but if anyone could provide me with some new patches to try out then I would really appreciate it.
Darque Synthesist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.
Im new here and feel ashamed to already start begging for help.
mr. Wan, is it possible for you to send me those patches also and could u tell me how to load them?
I have some and downloaded sysex librarian for mac but I just dont get it.....im so sorry, im spoiled by usb.
musically,
Dave Cool
bananmelon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:57 am    Post subject: Korg Prophecy sounds Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

I just bought my Prophecy for the 2nd time Smile And I see that every website where i could find some patches/sysex files or even information (like lfo4.com) has been shut down. Anyone knows where I can find sysex for Prophecy? Anyone have it and want to share? I'd like to have a LOT of this sounds... I used to have them, but its missing now.

Thanks!

Before: KORG Triton Rack, Triton Extreme (+EXB-MOSS), TR61, 707, DS-8, DVP-1, Wavestation EX, MS2000, Polysix, MicroKorg, Poly800 mk1, Electribe SX-1, DDD-1, Karma (+EXB-MOSS), M1, Radias-R, MicroSampler, Monotron, Monotron Delay; YAMAHA DX7; ROLAND Juno-60; AKAI MPC1000
bananmelon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone...?

Before: KORG Triton Rack, Triton Extreme (+EXB-MOSS), TR61, 707, DS-8, DVP-1, Wavestation EX, MS2000, Polysix, MicroKorg, Poly800 mk1, Electribe SX-1, DDD-1, Karma (+EXB-MOSS), M1, Radias-R, MicroSampler, Monotron, Monotron Delay; YAMAHA DX7; ROLAND Juno-60; AKAI MPC1000
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MOSS Option All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: