Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

afghani samples
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ALI_28

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: afghani samples Reply with quote

SALAM MY BROTHERS,

can anyone please help me with some tabla, dohlak, daira, and etc afghani samples in wave format, kindly apprcaite your help.
Demonstrator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

salam..ena o qadara ke yad medashtom inja chi mekadom...loll

you have to wait till i know how to work it out then i will tell you other ways read the user's manual or download the advanced manual from korgpa.com and read...
Wink
we have a kind and tallented musician here Fahim jaan who is on vocation .. he is the one i know from here and Zabi Jaan can do it too as will.... but people are too busy in here.. so wait or find it your self.... Wink

Wakhte khosh... Roeen Cool
dani_korg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: :) Reply with quote

Hello!
hey,try this other nice site too;maybe you will find support here,too:
http://www.abdallahsafar.com/Forum/
dANIEL
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Afghani Beats Reply with quote

Salam Jamshed jan:

Last night I sent you the 3 Volumes that I have for the Yamaha SU200 sampler. Also tonight , when I get home and get a chance, will send you lots of .wav Tabla and some dohl beats. They are different than the 3 volumes I sent you and those 3 volumes also consists of Tabla beats and some Dhol beats.
Khoda Hafiz.

Fahim, Very Happy

Raul_z

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi fahim jaan,

how much do ja have to pay for those sets, could you send me some samples!! thnx in advance.

Zabi.
Demonstrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Salaam all Reply with quote

Salaam All And Great To have you back Fahim Jaan...

To be honest I got nowhere with out your help.. and was totaly lost.. Smile
and thankx alot for the messages something is worng with my computer can't turn it on.. and i am here in a laibrary ...
well how ever i will be in thouch in shallah bakhair and thankx once agian for your help i have printed out your messages and well do as you wrote...
I hope it work..
bare felhaal wakhte khoosh.. Smile
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Salam!!!! Reply with quote

Salam Roeen jan:

It is nice to hear from you again. I sent 3 emails and please make sure to read the last one again and make copy. I sent it again becasue I had to add more to it. I am very sure it will work this time. Just make sure to Highlight the correct .wav beats (meaning the ones with high capacity for example 80 KB and not 40KB, the 40 KB will not work and your keyboard will not be able to read and load it. Please also see note below. Again Must Highlight the ones with the high KB #.

Note: This procedure is done after you press load sample from the page menu. Next you highlight the correct .wav beat as I mentioned above.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Khoda Hafiz,

Fahim, Very Happy
Demonstrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Salaam One agian Reply with quote

Salaam Salaam---
WooooooooooooooooooWWWWWWWW.....
I can loap the samples and i can hear it by press the key....

I did as you told me to Fahim jaan and it work Thankxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Alote........
I dono how to thank you....
I got 2 of your messages here on the korg forum but i haven't got any e-mails from you.. i hope you send them to correct e-mail account.. (my e-mail account).
what I did was..

> Sound
> Record
> (Touch Screen) Edit Loop
> Load Sample
> Mark Loop
> Prees Any Key To Hear

and it worked.. now how can i save/write it and where can i find it when i need it and how can i use it.... this is the next step...

Thyankx alote once agian Fahim Jaan Smile

Roeen...
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Listening to .wav beats on Korg Pa800 Reply with quote

Salam Roeen jan:

Hope you all are doing well. Wow! That is very good news. I am glad that it is working now. By the way you are right, I forgot that I sent the info via Korg forum not to your own email. Anyway I am very happy that it finally worked for you. The Time Slice is also not that hard to do. I am going to bring my keyboard to my living room from my garage and while doing the Time Slice, also start writing the direction into your Korg forum space and this way I will not miss anything. I promissed to make a movie but I needed assistant. My son started his new job 3 weeks ago and works till late and also works on the weekends and there goes my help............ Sad
But do not worry, I will put it in writing and will send it via this website hopefully tonight.

Khoda Hafiz,

Fahim, Very Happy
Demonstrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Me Agian Reply with quote

Salaam...

Well While I was missing around with the samples wav and aif files...
and when i tired to load some of the aif files i was not able to loas some of the files.
(the file format not sappurted) or something like that was apeard when i tired to load some aif files..
but there was not problem loading the wav files...
and now ...
I was thinking to buy a Roland d-50 but then i changed my mind and thought of a Roland Fantom x6/6x
becuase I want to buy a new comeputer with the program Cubase and sound card and there after start learning Record and Sound mastering. so in a few years i be able to purduce CDs to my friends well it is my mission impossiable because i have to stady hard and work besides. so lets see how thing will work out for me....

Well Fahim jaan I will be still Waiting for your next Message (the key to my next move) Smile
take care for now Khuda Negahdaar. Wink

Roeen...
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: aif files Reply with quote

Salam Roeen jan:

For some reason some aiff files do not work on Korg Pa800. I really do not know why, becasue per Korg they all must work. But there is a way and that is to convert them to .wav files. On mine the converted aiff files now as .wav, work fine. If you do not have the software, than send me the aiff files that will not work and I will convert them for you and re-send them accordingly.

Best of luck!!!

Fahim,
Demonstrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salam Fahim Jaan :

I just maled you with the files attached.

I wanted to know that is time slice the last step to laod and use the samples on Pa800?
or there is mork work to do? and more to go?

Roeen Razz
MuSiC iS iN mY bLoOd...[Pa-800(+265MB RAM & 500MB HDD), Fantom-G6, KN-3000, KN-5000, Tyros-3, D-50, FL Studio9, Reason4, Cool Edit Pro, B.M.U. Pro, Spider-Pro, Antonio Lorca Classic, Harmonya, Tabla, Dhol, Zer-Baghali....]
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Time Slice Reply with quote

Roeen jan salam:

Time Slice is the last step to load and save these beats on your keyboard. You have to save them as styles or pads. Later on you have to add your own background music, breaks, intro's, endings and so on.. But If you just wanted these beats to be on the keyboard and you could use them any time,than there is no problem. You just need to save them as styles or pads. When ever you needed them just like other styles on the keyboard, you just look for them in your user or favorite section of the keyboard. This is how I am doing it these days. By the way I do pick my own sounds, pads and add them to keyboard. I really do not need lots of variaions. I have not made a complete style yet... That is my next project. Good luck!!!!!

Fahim,

Last edited by sehasafade12 on Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Demonstrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: something came up Reply with quote

salam Fahim jaan :

I was wondering that after i load sample and heart then i can write/save it.
but i don't know where is that aera that you can write/save the samples.
MuSiC iS iN mY bLoOd...[Pa-800(+265MB RAM & 500MB HDD), Fantom-G6, KN-3000, KN-5000, Tyros-3, D-50, FL Studio9, Reason4, Cool Edit Pro, B.M.U. Pro, Spider-Pro, Antonio Lorca Classic, Harmonya, Tabla, Dhol, Zer-Baghali....]
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Time Slice Reply with quote

Roeen jan:

You have to do Time Slice and than you could save them in your user or favorite section. I will send you the complete info tonight. Do not worry about it. Saving the beats and to re-call them is not hard, just making a complete style is a pain. One of these days I might do it but I think you would be way ahead of me once you learn the process.

Best Regards,

Fahim,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: