Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

afghani samples
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

Hello guys:

Just wanted to say; thank you so much for your kind and sweet words. I hope to be around and alive to see you all reach your goals. Thanks again.

Best Regards,

Fahim Nasraty,

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Q.E

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: Re: afghani samples Reply with quote

HI,
was just browsing through insearch of HDIK-1 installation kit, came up across this site.. good to know you you all doing good ..
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: afghani samples Reply with quote

Q.E wrote:
HI,
was just browsing through insearch of HDIK-1 installation kit, came up across this site.. good to know you you all doing good ..

Welcome Q.E!

Glad you join this group. This is one of the best Korg sites for getting help, info, sharing ideas, music and styles. I checked with Korg last week and the rep had no idea when will they get the HDIK-1 installation kit in US. About a month ago the kit was available at www.synthplanet.com and I made a print out of the price and the address for future reference. They were selling the 40 GB HD + HDIK-1 Kit , sounds and styles for $141.79+ S&H. A good friend of mine bought his Pa800 from them about 5 months ago and only paid $2400.00 including everything and was delivered in less than 3 weeks to his home at Texas, USA. This store is in Belgium, Europe. Best of luck.

Best Regards,

Fahim, Very Happy
Q.E

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: afghani samples Reply with quote

sehasafade12 wrote:

Welcome Q.E!

Glad you join this group. This is one of the best Korg sites for getting help, info, sharing ideas, music and styles. I checked with Korg last week and the rep had no idea when will they get the HDIK-1 installation kit in US. About a month ago the kit was available at www.synthplanet.com and I made a print out of the price and the address for future reference. They were selling the 40 GB HD + HDIK-1 Kit , sounds and styles for $141.79+ S&H. A good friend of mine bought his Pa800 from them about 5 months ago and only paid $2400.00 including everything and was delivered in less than 3 weeks to his home at Texas, USA. This store is in Belgium, Europe. Best of luck.

Best Regards,

Fahim, Very Happy

thank you sir for your welcome !

well, i bought mine about 6 days ago from H&M music in NY, they sent it to me in 2 days for $2399. and i paid $90 extra for 2 days shipping, so got it in 2 days factory sealed ....the HD i already have, but i guess needs special cable to connect it or perhaps the KIT...

i accidentally recorded over the few PRESETS , i guess i have to call KORG and ask them for original presets..lol...i guess i was getting too excited to make some new beats..lol

take care
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: afghani samples Reply with quote

Q.E wrote:
sehasafade12 wrote:

Welcome Q.E!

Best Regards,

Fahim, Very Happy

well, i bought mine about 6 days ago from H&M music in NY, they sent it to me in 2 days for $2399. and i paid $90 extra for 2 days shipping, so got it in 2 days factory sealed ....the HD i already have, but i guess needs special cable to connect it or perhaps the KIT...

i accidentally recorded over the few PRESETS , i guess i have to call KORG and ask them for original presets..lol...i guess i was getting too excited to make some new beats..lol

take care

Hello dear Q.E:

You welcome and thanks for the respond. That is a darn good price for your pa800. I paid $2600 incl tax and bought mine in 11/06 here in Southern California. About the accidently recording over the PRESETS, no worry, you can use the OS/Res 1.00 CD that came with your keyboard and just re-install and upgrade back to OS 1.05(if this is the current OS that was already on your keyboard when you bought it). People are having very hard time loading wav samples with OS 1.5. In my situation afther upgrade to 1.5 and to Write Time Slice process, it took from 10 min to 30 min while doing the same process with OS 1.02 was less than 40 second. I switched back to OS 1.02 for now till Korg fixes this big issue. By the way if needed the upgrade OS 1.01 and 1.02, I do have them. They are no longer at the KorgPa website but Korg should send them to you if you ask. If they give you problem than just send me an email to: fahim@verizon.net and I will send them to you.

Best Regards,

Fahim, Very Happy
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: afghani samples Reply with quote

Q.E wrote:
sehasafade12 wrote:

Welcome Q.E!

Best Regards,

Fahim, Very Happy

take care

Hello Q.E:

It actually didn't hit till today that you bought your keyboard 6 days ago and therefore you have the current OS/Res 1.5 or OS 1.02 on the CD and your keyboard. This will be easy for you, all you have to do is to re-install the 1.5 or 1.02 OS-Res combind package and you will be on your way. Best of luck.

Fahim,
Q.E

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: afghani samples Reply with quote

[quote="sehasafade12"][quote="Q.E"]
sehasafade12 wrote:

Welcome Q.E!

People are having very hard time loading wav samples with OS 1.5. In my situation afther upgrade to 1.5 and to Write Time Slice process, it took from 10 min to 30 min while doing the same process with OS 1.02 was less than 40 second. I switched back to OS 1.02 for now till Korg fixes this big issue. By the way if needed the upgrade OS 1.01 and 1.02, I do have them. They are no longer at the KorgPa website but Korg should send them to you if you ask. If they give you problem than just send me an email to: fahim@verizon.net and I will send them to you.

Best Regards,

Fahim, Very Happy

hello sir and thanks again for your respond !

that is great that you know alot about PAs....

well, i talked to a korg rep and he told me that the bug is fixed with os v1.50 so i uploaded the musical res, first and it locked my pa800...lol

then i had to save the os v1.50 on a pen drive and re-install the os...it was fun...lol

i guess its important to install the os 1st , then the musical res...otherwise it will lock... Rolling Eyes

now i am gonna work with my samples and see if there is any trouble with loading "wave"...will let you know...
thanks again.
Q.E

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: afghani samples Reply with quote

i wonder what korg will suggest about transferring samples from a pa80 flash card to pa800?? i wonder if there is a flash card reader to USB ?

i know pa80 don't have a USB port, but it has a HOST to pc connector, not sure if sample data can be transferred via that port to pc or directly to a pa800!!
naweed jan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: sallam afghan samples Reply with quote

sallam can any of guys please help i need some afghani samples add on msn wogmagnet@hotmail.com thanks
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Afghani samples Reply with quote

Salam Naweed Jan:

What type of samples do you need and what kind of keyboard do you have? I do have Afghani Tabla wav samples. I also sent you a PM earlier today.
Best of luck.

Fahim, Very Happy
naweed jan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sallam Fahim jan

i just got my self a sampler i need all most any thing haha
thanks alot fahim jan Angel
naweed jan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sallam Fahim jan

i just got my self a sampler i need all most any thing haha
thanks alot fahim jan Angel
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Afghani Beats Reply with quote

Naweed jan salam:

Does your sampler reads and load wav files. If it does, than you are in luck because I got lots of Afghani Tabla beats. Just let me know.

Best Regards,

Fahim,
naweed jan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sallam fahim jan

yes my sampler dose suport wav and some other format

thanks fahim jan
Telmo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sallam Fahin Jan, would you be kind enough to send me also those Afghani Samples or Tabla beats. I'm about to get the Korg Pa-800 and I love Oriental Styles. My e-mail is : telmo-gama@ig.com.br
My Msn is : telmogama@hotmail.com
Thanks a lot in advance. Telmo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: