Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Arranger Secrets - Instructional DVD - Details
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which TV format do you want your DVD to support?
PAL Widescreen
48%
 48%  [ 66 ]
NTSC Widescreen
26%
 26%  [ 36 ]
HDTV
25%
 25%  [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 137

Rob Sherratt
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shar wrote:
still patiently waiting...... Shocked

shar
Hi Shar,

They have been sent internally within the USA by Frank from Audioworks. If you contact Frank he can give you a tracking number.
Evajon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: DVD set arrived Reply with quote

Hi,
My DVD set has arrived to Sweden.
I have watched one of them,
and I like what I seen very much.
I have already learned a lot of new things about my Pa1xpro.

The instructions about building and editing styles has given me many hints about how I can manage and make my own styles. Nice work.

ThankYou very much. Great!! Very Happy

Greetings from
Eva
Shar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it rob.

Thanks a lot
worth
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good morning folks ! I have sent out the latest batch of ' Korg Arranger Secrets' for the USA/Canada to our distributor Frank Ventresca from AudioWorks USA. I have inspected the DVD's in their casing, tenderly wrapped and packed them myself so they should get to you in good shape !! The UK/European/PAL customers will be mailed on Wednesday this week so you should recieve yours before the end of the week or mid next week.

Thanks everyone for their patience and cooperation.

God Bless

Worth
Rob Sherratt
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to add to Worth's message.

Apologies that damage occurred some NTSC (North America) DVD's due to a bad case design. The DVD's came loose in transit to the USA, causing scratching to the DVD's rendering them unplayable. Probably didn't help when the air mail freight handlers threw the packing crate from the 3rd floor of the terminal building to the ground floor Smile

Everyone in North America who requested replacement DVD's should have received them by now. If you have been inadvertantly left out please send your faulty DVD's back to Frank Ventresca (Audioworks) with a note containing your name and address and a request for replacements, and Frank will send them to you free of charge.

If anyone anywhere else in the world has received unplayable DVD's, and has paid the bill, then you are entitled to free warranty replacements. Just send an email to korgarrangersecrets@gmail.com and we will make arrangements for you to return the faulty DVD's and we will send you new ones.
emir82

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys
My DVD's arrived Friday afternoon. I don't know why it took so long for AusPost to get it to my place since the stamp on the package says it entered the country back in April. Anyways regardless, it's here and i'm about to watch it.

Before making my payment i'm wondering if the nominated paypal account is still active??
Greywolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: DVD for PA1 Reply with quote

Hi Guys,
I have not visited the forum site for awhile, other priorities I am afraid, I hope you are all well and I can see active.
I would a copy of the DVD's as shown are you able to get my postal address from the site records or do I need to email my details. The version will be for PAL TV.
I am sure this will be of benefit and as they say a picture says a thousaned words, or is because I am a lousy manual reader!!

Regards,
Greywolf.
Greywolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Posted reply Reply with quote

And as you can see from my message dyslexic as well!!
Rob Sherratt
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: DVD for PA1 Reply with quote

Greywolf wrote:
Hi Guys,
I have not visited the forum site for awhile, other priorities I am afraid, I hope you are all well and I can see active.
I would a copy of the DVD's as shown are you able to get my postal address from the site records or do I need to email my details. The version will be for PAL TV.
I am sure this will be of benefit and as they say a picture says a thousaned words, or is because I am a lousy manual reader!!

Regards,
Greywolf.
You must send an email to korgarrangersecrets@gmail.com with your full name and address, confirming you wish to order the Arranger Secrets DVD's. There is no way that Worth. Mick or I can access the confidential registration details on this forum. We are just other users like you. Sharp is the forum owner and he absolutely preserves everyone's confidentiality.
mrkorg
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello guys,

look how much is it going to cost me for the whole set and how long will it take to reach sydney australia???

thanks guys
Rob Sherratt
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The information about these DVD's including pricing and how to order, together with contents page and a number of screen shots from the DVD's is now published here:

http://www.korgpa.com/pa_root/en/support/arranger_secrets.html

The contact email to place an order is korgarrangersecrets@gmail.com - please send you name and postal delivery address.

Frank Ventresca (Audioworks) handles the NTSC (North America) orders
Mick Barry handles the PAL (Rest of World) orders

There are currently 3 DVD's in the set that is available now. They demonstrate and teach everything except the stuff in the advaanced user guide.

There will be a (new) 4th DVD covering advanced user guide topics like sampling, plus guitar mode, and it will be available to existing customers in December.

Customers can request special delivery handling if you pay the extra cost. You can choose whichever carrier and postal service you wish. The default is that we send parcels out using the UK postal service's Parcelforce service.
Ethan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: Need DVD's! Reply with quote

Hi Rob,
I finally have to money to buy the DVD Smile. Could you let me know which version I should get, the price and how I can pay for the DVDs (I dont know how I can pay for it in Euros. I live in the US)?
thanks Rob,
Ethan
Rob Sherratt
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Need DVD's! Reply with quote

Ethan wrote:
Hi Rob,
I finally have to money to buy the DVD Smile. Could you let me know which version I should get, the price and how I can pay for the DVDs (I dont know how I can pay for it in Euros. I live in the US)?
thanks Rob,
Ethan
Hi Ethan,

You need the NTSC version. You can pay Frank (audioworks) $70 USD plus P&P if you prefer not to trade in £ GBP.
amartinod

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Sherratt wrote:
T

There will be a (new) 4th DVD covering advanced user guide topics like sampling, plus guitar mode, and it will be available to existing customers in December.

Great, great, great...
jim parkin

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: Korg Arranger Secrets - Instructional DVD - Details Reply with quote

Rob Sherratt wrote:
Updated 24th Jan 08

The information about these DVD's together with contents page and a number of screen shots from the DVD's is now published here:

http://www.korgpa.com/pa_root/en/support/arranger_secrets.html

There are not official Korg DVD's - they have been produced by members of this forum for members of this forum, and the project is run on a not for profit basis. We are extremely grateful to Korg for their kind permission to make these DVD's since copyright and trademark information owned by Korg has been used in the DVD's. Also we are indebted to Korg for the super web page advertisement they have published on their web site (link above).

Best regards from the production team,

Chris, Rob, Worth, Mick, Paul, and Sean

HI every one,, I would like to buy all 3 cd's I just got my new pax1 this year,and I am looking forward to some HELP,, myzip is 75791 intexas U.S.A. I will use pay pal,if thats good,,thanks jim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: