Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Indian Tabla DESI Kit and STYLES Sequences - Download NOW
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shahid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Indian Tabla DESI Kit and STYLES Sequences - Download NOW Reply with quote

Hi,

Click HERE for
Demos and download

(Note:- Now you can download all the necessary files for DESI Kit. I have replaced the old folder with the new one on my web site. So you can download the new stuff. It's all because of Nadem's help.)

It's called "DESI Kit" and please NOTE this is a propper full and complete professional studio standard drum kit using only Indian instruments, it's not just a test or trial and I deserve the credit to do this for the very first time for PA800 and no one else has done it so far for PA800.

The loops below will prove the professionalism of my DESI Kit and I will request KORG to add it in OS as well.

NOTE: Find DESI Beats Loops below, listen Live in the forum

Download NOW !!

1- All 61 high quality Samples
2- .PCG (SET) file for PA800
3- All setup instructions in the file "Read Me First"

Good news for Indian/ Pakistani/Afghani/Irani etc.. Music lovers
I have made a full 61 Keys drums kit for Tabla/Dholak and Dhol, I have named it "DESI Kit" . The samples I loaded into PA800 are high quality studio standard samples.
I am giving you all these samples and drums kits settings for FREE.

i will be sequencing Bollywood Filmi / Punjabi Bhangra beats very soon and all those beats will use DESI Kit settings, so please download these setting and have print out or save somewhere in the hard disk.

Don't forget !! you will be having mind blowing DESI beats very soon using this kit.

There are 2 Tracks for Drums when you make your own beats with PA800. I will use 1st for DESI kit (Tabla/Dholak/Dhol) and 2nd track for Drums with any of compatile built-in drum kits, So you would be able to play either only DESI beat using or you can turn the drum beats track on as well to mix DESI and western beat both together while you are performing, or sometime you may need only DESI beat on some parts of the song and then both mixed on some other parts.

Some DESI Beats Samples
Dholki
Dhol
Mixed with Drums :

OoooooooFffoOoo , Mind Blowing !! Isn't it? YES !!!!

Download DESI Kit HERE

Shahid Sunny
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhl7K6A-fO0
www.MelodyTracks.com

</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>
</p>

</body></html>

Last edited by shahid on Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:38 am; edited 34 times in total
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Complete .Wav samples for PA 800 Indian Tabala/ Dholak/ Reply with quote

shahid wrote:
Hi,

I have complete set of .WAV one hit samples for Korg PA800

Samples Sets include;

=Tabla
=Dholak
=Dhol
=Pakhawaj

You can contact me on

melodytracks@gmail.com

Hello Shahid:

I also have tons of them and if you look at this forum, you shoud see that most of us do share our styles and beats. I do have over 300 wav beats which I paid and also received but I will share them and will never sell them. You see KorgPa800 is a sampler and I already have 80 of those Tabla wav samples on my keyboard. These samples sound very nice and are amazing to listen. Sharing them with others will never bother me. But I will never sell them. By the way, did you buy the Pa800 or you still own the Tyros. Best of luck.

Best Regards,

Fahim, Very Happy
shahid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Hi, Just bought Pa800 today and sold my TYROS Reply with quote

Hi,

(I will share some Tabla beats for FREE)

Could I have some congrates Smile, I have bought PA800 today and having it explored up and I have sold out my TYROS which I always loved.

I am into DESI beats and I had made many DESI beats with TYROS but off course not using Tabla as TYROS doesn't support sampling but using its own drums kits.

Now, I have PA800 and I will make hell of Tabla beats as this is one of the biggest reasons I have bought PA800 for. I make Indian/ Pakistani beats according to the song including fill-ins, breaks, intros, endings and yes of course with base lines and orchestra. I store all nessesary interval and bar pirces in the pads so you just need a single touch and have the original Piece played automatically.

Shahid Sunny
London
www.MelodyTracks.com
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Tabla Beats Reply with quote

Hello Shahid:

Congratulations on your new Korg Pa800. I know you will love this keyboard. I have been to your website in the past when had my Yamaha PSR 3000 and I have downloaded some of your free styles you made for Yamaha and they were excellent. I sold my PSR 3000 in 11/06 and bought the Korg Pa800. I have to say I love this keyboard now. By using the Time Slice process, I have been able to load almost most of my Afghani/Indian Tabla samples. I have not made a complete style yet but all these wav Tabla samples are saved as sounds and as styles with only one Variation. I will love to send you these .wav files and all the styles that I have, if you like. In this forum we always do share and help each other. Music keeps me in peace and harmony because life is to short and in order to keep our current and future generation continue with our Hindi, Pakistani and Afghani culture and music, we must help and share our knowledge as best as possible. I have seen a lot of young Afghan kids in here (USA), to completely part them self from Afghani music and also culture. This is really sad and not acceptable. I have been helping and sharing my beats that I paid or not paid with all of young/old Afghan, Inidan, Pakistani,Persian and Arab musicians and I am proud of it. I know I am new with Korg but I have learned mostly from the people on this forum. Anyway best of luck with your new keyboard and be in touch.

Best Regards,

Fahim Nasraty, Very Happy
shahid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: My own sequenced Tabla Beat with PA800 Reply with quote

Hi Fahim,

Thank you very much for sending me congrates, i much appreciate. I am glad to know you liked my PSR beats. hopefully, you will like my PA800 work as well.

I bought it yesterday and spend 8 continuous hours on it and have explored many of its features.

I have loaded Tabla Samples and made a few testing tabla beats and and during all this I never had any problem with Pa800. I have successfully made a few Tabla beats which I now can play by pressing start butons an I made a TEHAI for tabla with the Fill-in Element. It makes me so excited when I press start button, it plays Tabla and when I press Fill, it play my sequenced TEHAI of Tabla.

I am gonna sequence the whole Indian songs with matching Tabla beats, I will store all the interval and bar pieces into PADS as well, so where ever you want a piece, just press one of PADS buttons and have it played automatically on the place you want.

I am in love with this keyboard
paul
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Shahid,

I have already bought products from your website, but with the pa800, I know that you will work wonders.
When you create Indian styles or Bollywood styles, please let me know.

cheers
Paul
shahid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Paul,

Thanks for liking my work you have got already.
I have uploaded settings for new kit in the start of this post.

Please have a look.

Thanks

Shahid
www.MelodyTracks.com
Sarwat8200

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: I need a korgpa800 tabla and dholak styles Reply with quote

Hi guys
You all are doing great with sharing each other. Well I need korg pa800 tabla styles or wav samples.please send me at sarwat8200@yahoo.com.

Thanks & Regards
shahid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sarwat,

You will be able to download the whole DESI Kit sample (61 files) from one of my post very soon.

I am currently sequencing a full Tabla beat set including it Tehais, Dugan, Chaal etc... using Elements Intro1,2,3,4, Fill 1,2,3 Ending 1,2,3,4 and off course all of them with the base lines and orchestra. Let me get it done and then I will provide a download link for all .WAV samples and the .STY files as well.

Thanks

Last edited by shahid on Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
sehasafade12
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: I need a korgpa800 tabla and dholak styles Reply with quote

Sarwat8200 wrote:
Hi guys
You all are doing great with sharing each other. Well I need korg pa800 tabla styles or wav samples.please send me at sarwat8200@yahoo.com.

Thanks & Regards

Hello dear Sarwat:

I am not at home now but when I get home tonight, I will send you the Tabla set that I have and also the Tabla wav samples that could be loaded in Pa800 by using the TIME SLICE procedure. These are Indian and Afghani Tablas. Best of luck.

Best Regards,

Fahim, Very Happy
shahid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desi Kit download link has arrived, please download and you can make your own DESI beats or wait for Mind Blowing DESI Beats, I will use the same kit.
paul
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shahid wrote:
Desi Kit download link has arrived, please download and you can make your own DESI beats or wait for Mind Blowing DESI Beats, I will use the same kit.

Thanks SHAHID,
it is superb Cool

The song on YOU-TUBE was worth listening.
That language is my mother tongue.

khuda hafiz

Paul
BasariStudios
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now somebody has to create a proper DRUM KIT out of this samples on the
PA800. Not a KMP as most of them will do but a real DRUM KIT.
I will do it but lately i dont have much time, i will still try, if someone
sucseeds before me it will be good. If i do it then i will post it here as a
READY TO GO KIT.
BasariStudios
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shahid, dont forget to make the beats for EKDANA-VALER MAHDI and
CHALE CHAYA-SHAHRUKH KHAN.
shahid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nedim wrote:
Shahid, dont forget to make the beats for EKDANA-VALER MAHDI and
CHALE CHAYA-SHAHRUKH KHAN.

Hi Nadem,

Yes, Sure, I will make the full set of DESI beats for the songs you asked for. They will include all Fill ins, Intros, Endings and all these with base lines and orchestra as well.

Thanbks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: