Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Am I the only one???
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Giner
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! That's known as "suffering for your art". Hope you get a hit. Any chance of posting it in the Promote Your Music Online section?
Pixie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giner wrote:
Cool! That's known as "suffering for your art". Hope you get a hit. Any chance of posting it in the Promote Your Music Online section?

i just couldn't help it man!!

when you get going and totaly inspired... sure you know what i'm talking about.

um, maybe. if i do... i'd need to get it copywrited first. otherwise once i do that... and not post it here... maybe share a link or something once i get it going.
KingJ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diego wrote:
Hi!

I think it's really common between musician to love play during the night.
I've got a desk in my bedroom which I call my "studio", and I totally love to spend hours during the night playing and messing around with music-related activities.
To be honest, I think I work a lot better during the night instead of the day...
But my parents, who sleep in the room next to the mine, are not of the same opinion Wink

regards

I used to work into the predawn hours on music, until my fiancee moved in with me. I guess a woman can be more important than music sometimes. LOL. It does seem that my creative juices sometimes flow better at night, when I'm starting to get tired. I really don't know why that is, but I really miss doing it. I do remember though, that I recently played with my new gear well into the night, and my fiancee reached for me in the bed, andI wasn't there, and she seemed upset. Just wait until when I get an Oasys! She'll kill me! LOL! I guess I'm gonna have to stop letting her have so much control over me. LOL.

BTW, Diego, aren't you also on Motifator? Your name sounds familiar, and you have an S90ES. That site has been having a lot of problems with trolls here lately. Foley often gets me cracked up! LOL!
KingJ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diego wrote:
Hi!

I've got a desk in my bedroom which I call my "studio", and I totally love to spend hours during the night playing and messing around with music-related activities.
To be honest, I think I work a lot better during the night instead of the day...
But my parents, who sleep in the room next to the mine, are not of the same opinion Wink

regards

I used to work into the predawn hours on music, until my fiancee moved in with me. I guess a woman can be more important than music sometimes. LOL. It does seem that my creative juices sometimes flow better at night, when I'm starting to get tired. I really don't know why that is, but I really miss doing it. I do remember though, that I recently played with my new gear well into the night, and my fiancee reached for me in the bed, andI wasn't there, and she seemed upset. Just wait until when I get an Oasys! She'll kill me! LOL! I guess I'm gonna have to stop letting her have so much control over me. LOL.

BTW, Diego, aren't you also on Motifator? Your name sounds familiar, and you have an S90ES. That site has been having a lot of problems with trolls here lately. Foley often gets me cracked up! LOL!
KingJ

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diego wrote:
Hi!

regards

Kerzwhile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingJ wrote:
Diego wrote:
Hi!

regards

Somebody is being a post Whore!!! Wink
MY Weapons of choice: K2600X, Oasys88, PC3X, K2661, V-Synth, MotifESR, ZR-76, TS-12, VFX, EPS16+,ESQ-1, ESQ-1R, Emu Xtreme Lead, SCI Six Trak, HR-16, Kurzweil Mark 150 Baby Grand and 2 D1600's synced!!!
http://www.soundclick.com/members/default.cfm?member=kerzwhile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: