Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Changing upper 1, 2, 3 or Lower sounds resets effects?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emir82

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Changing upper 1, 2, 3 or Lower sounds resets effects? Reply with quote

I'm really having a hard time understanding how exactly effects are set up. First issues on my extreme and now on pa1x. But i'm still learning Laughing
Heres the deal.
If i have any 2 effects set up for the performance, and then i change any of the upper 1, 2, 3 or lower sounds, both effects go back to 'no effects' dry sound. I've done some messing around, and to me it seems like this happens regardless if and what effects are selected in sounds on their own. Performance effects over-ride the sound effects, no?
This may all be normal, however, from memory i think that this did not happen to me before. I used to simply change sounds at will and the effects remained no matter what. Could there be a setting or a lock that some of the recent sets i've loaded/tried have triggered ??

Thanks ahead Smile
Mr.Korg89

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz should have asked me bro on msn lol. Happens on my pa800 too. What I do before i change any program in the performance is:
1. Push menu button near the tempo wheel
2. Go to effects
3. Push the menu button in top right hand corner of screen
4. Go to copy Fx and then exit.
5. Change desired programs in performance
6. Once programs are changed do steps 1 and 2 and then go to the little menu button again and this time instead of going copy FX go Paste fx.

That's it...it may seem long but it's really quick, you can do it all in about 10 seconds i reckon Very Happy haha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: