Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Kontrol49 editor not working in Macosx 10.4.8-10.4.10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ozzieII

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Korg Kontrol49 editor not working in Macosx 10.4.8-10.4.10 Reply with quote

My korg kontrol49 is not being recognised by the editor software. Over the last few months it has been a pain trying to change scene sets.

I recall that the last update of driver and system of the kontrol49 have broken this communication somewhat.

I also see that windows has a new updated editor on the driver downloads page but not Macosx, any chance we will get a macosx intel editor?

Anyone with the same issue?
elwood

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Re: Korg Kontrol49 editor not working in Macosx 10.4.8-10.4. Reply with quote

ozzieII wrote:
My korg kontrol49 is not being recognised by the editor software. Over the last few months it has been a pain trying to change scene sets.

I recall that the last update of driver and system of the kontrol49 have broken this communication somewhat.

I also see that windows has a new updated editor on the driver downloads page but not Macosx, any chance we will get a macosx intel editor?

Anyone with the same issue?

I have the same problem on a new Alu iMac with OS X 10.4.10. K49 isn't recognized... however it works fine when I use it with my Macbook (10.4.10 also) so it's hard to say if it's OS X dependent...

I tried running the latest kontrol49 editor in WinXP via Parallels on the iMac and it worked great so if you're on an Intel Mac that's one workaround. I'd rather have a working Mac app though...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: