Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PLEASE!!Problem with backlight on Display when power up!!???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: PLEASE!!Problem with backlight on Display when power up!!??? Reply with quote

Hi everyone! I have bought pa800 5 day ago, and update O.S to 1.51, but every time when i turn on pa800, backlight on display not turn (black screen) sometimes 2-3 minutes!!??, but sometimes its turn on momentaly (with logo pa800)!?
Everyone with same problem??
Demonstrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi .. well Reload your system agian (OS & Res) and when reinstalling follow exactly the user manual...
maybe it will help Smile

Roeen
MuSiC iS iN mY bLoOd...[Pa-800(+265MB RAM & 500MB HDD), Fantom-G6, KN-3000, KN-5000, Tyros-3, D-50, FL Studio9, Reason4, Cool Edit Pro, B.M.U. Pro, Spider-Pro, Antonio Lorca Classic, Harmonya, Tabla, Dhol, Zer-Baghali....]
mile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reload several times, and same problem (iff it's a problem!?).
When AC cable plug in, its no problem, and display appear instantly when I push power button, but if I plugged out AC cable, wait few minutes, again plugged and push power button, first turn on led AUDIO IN, and after 10-20 seconds display turn on!!?
Shawn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just return the Bad pa800 and ask for another Brand New One In the Box.
That's all folks.
Shawn Laughing

mile wrote:
I reload several times, and same problem (iff it's a problem!?).
When AC cable plug in, its no problem, and display appear instantly when I push power button, but if I plugged out AC cable, wait few minutes, again plugged and push power button, first turn on led AUDIO IN, and after 10-20 seconds display turn on!!?
dimitris
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It reminds me my previous TEX that had the same problem!! I think because of the low cost a PA800 has lower facture than a Pa1X/Pro!

Regards,
Dimitris
Niki_Keyz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you first turn on the keyboard, hold the styleplay button and the media button at the same time and hold it for 10 seconds. The screen will be black with a few words on there. Hit the PAD4 button to do the nand format and then after you hit the PAD4 button, hit "media" to format the keyboard and refresh its self from any virus it has.

Once you do that, turn off your keyboard, turn it back on and hold the intro1 button until you see a different kind of screen and laod up the "os_res_1.05" or whatever you have and that should fix your problem budddy.
mile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Reply with quote

I solve the problem, thank you again!! If you any time come in the Serbia, I take you to the lunch!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: