Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with O1WFD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mafiamidi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Help with O1WFD Reply with quote

Hey everybody,

I'm new to this board and recently bought a korg keyboard to learn on.

I was wondering if someone can troubleshoot me or give me a link that shows how to setup the keyboard to work with software.

I currently have cubase, reason 3.0 and ableton installed.

I bought the MIDI - IN - OUT cables that attach to my computer via usb that came along with drivers. I'm wondering if its something on the keyboard i have to enable for it to read to the computer. Any help would be grateful and im sorry for the noob questions. I just would really like to get this keyboard to work with software.

Thanks,

Frank
ccengine

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Help with O1WFD Reply with quote

mafiamidi wrote:
Hey everybody,

I'm new to this board and recently bought a korg keyboard to learn on.

I was wondering if someone can troubleshoot me or give me a link that shows how to setup the keyboard to work with software.

I currently have cubase, reason 3.0 and ableton installed.

I bought the MIDI - IN - OUT cables that attach to my computer via usb that came along with drivers. I'm wondering if its something on the keyboard i have to enable for it to read to the computer. Any help would be grateful and im sorry for the noob questions. I just would really like to get this keyboard to work with software.

Thanks,

Frank

Hi Frank,

Have you figured it out yet?
ellll
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I simply set up the midi..

Its (Midisport-UNO in my case..), downloaded a few wave/midi/composer writers...and turned it on...

I used the Anvil Studios free download for a while, and it is fine tho'' complex at times... I have not been using any for a while...but all the "big" costly programs seem to work, as I understand it, with the necessary Gen. Midi conversions done

John (ellll) Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: