Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm Completely Perturbed !! Locking Code W+% !!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jaedeal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: I'm Completely Perturbed !! Locking Code W+% !! Reply with quote

I have Core 2 Duo (because my G4 died) - I'm now trying to authorize the license for my KLC's - when I log into Korgusers.net and try to re-issue license . . . it asks for an authorization code AND LOCKING CODE?

Where do I find the locking code?? This code used to show up automatically . . . Thanks, Jae Deal
Daz
Retired

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jae,

IIRC with the original KLC the locking code was created by the KLC Authorizer software that was installed with the package. Does that ring a bell ? I have been using the newer versions of the software that are tied to a dongle, so I've pretty forgotten how all that worked.

Daz.
Daz
Retired

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

1. Start up any software synth in Legacy, and the “Korg Legacy Collection License Authorization” box will appear. Click [License Authorization].

2. The “Method of get License Code” box appears. “Using This Computer” is checked. Click [Next>].

3. The “Get/Enter License Code” box will appear. Click [Get License Code].

4. Your web browser will launch automatically and connect you to the license verification server. The log-in page for the users-only web site will appear. Click [New Users]. In the screen that appears, enter your user information as requested.
Note: To log into the user-only website later, on to download updates or sounds, you will need to input the same e-mail address and password you register here. Write this information down so that you don’t forget it!.

5. A screen will appear where you can enter the authorization code of your software. Enter the code affixed to the CD-ROM case of the Legacy collection. The ‘Locking Code” field will automatically display a code. Click [Next>].

6. When the process has completed, a screen will appear showing the license code that has been issued. Write down the license code EXACTLY as it appears (you can also copy and paste into the next screen). Click the [Close] button to close your web browser. The box you viewed in step 3 above will appear. Carefully type in the license code (or paste it) and click [Enter]. When the license code has been verified, a screen will appear indicating that activation is complete. Click [OK] to close the license activation window.

Note: If you change computers, you will need to optain a new license code. To do this, go to http://www.korgusers.net and type your e-mail address and password. Click “Obtain new license code” and follow the on-screen directions.

http://www.korg.com/downloads/pdf/Korg_Legacy_Collect_EZ_U.pdf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: