Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help//// How do you Load TXT files into the KB?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dnj

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Help//// How do you Load TXT files into the KB? Reply with quote

I tried via the Thumb drive but I dont see the file ....does it have to be in a folder or? I want to link it to a style song.........Im trying to find it in the manual also?

any help appreciated

thanx
Rockitman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Text Files Reply with quote

You have to copy the text file into the user memory before it can be seen.
shahid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Help//// How do you Load TXT files into the KB? Reply with quote

Dnj wrote:
I tried via the Thumb drive but I dont see the file ....does it have to be in a folder or? I want to link it to a style song.........Im trying to find it in the manual also?

any help appreciated

thanx

You can assign a text file linked from USB.
If you have an MP3 card installed and say you have a song named "abcd.mp3" and save the text files with the name "abcd.txt" at the same location on USB, and when you load up the MP3, it will automatically load the text files, you don't even need to assign or link.
Dnj

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx everyone I think I have it now.....I was trying to LOAD instead of copy Sad

question..........

I copyed the txt file to the SSD U no problem...linked it to the song

its wa just a test....

now when I click the copy tab the TXt file is there ..even after I took ouyt the TD...then I click ERASE and ALL shows up

so HOW do you delete the TXt file that is now in the KB?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: