Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

thinking of d888 / couple of ?s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mixer123

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: thinking of d888 / couple of ?s Reply with quote

I am impressed with what I have read about the d888, except for the trim control preamp gain problems i have read. anyone know if korg addressed this issue? I really like the 8 i/o as here is my application idea:

I am going to track with my tascam 424mkIII tape deck. I really like tape and the sound of the 424....i recently scored an alesis masterlink cd recorder. what i am planning is dumping my 4tracks on to the d888. than i will input back into the 424 to cue and send 4 more back to the d888.

does anyone know if i can do this? will the d888 play back and record at the same time? Im not crzy about computer recording and I really like my 424. im not to concerned about the d888 preamp reviews, as i have a yamaha mg16/6fx mixer.

iam thinking with the masterlink as my final mixdown i would be able to really be comfortable with this setup, and should yield a nice warm sound...

thanks!
jerky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: thinking of d888 / couple of ?s Reply with quote

mixer123 wrote:
does anyone know if i can do this? will the d888 play back and record at the same time?

Yes it can.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: