Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

roland d50

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kareem

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: roland d50 Reply with quote

salam my musicains

is there anyone who can have some afghani sounds for roland d50 to share them with me? like harmonia, rubab, and etc

thank you SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileLSmile Laughing
Q.E

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:23 am    Post subject: Re: roland d50 Reply with quote

kareem wrote:
salam my musicains

is there anyone who can have some afghani sounds for roland d50 to share them with me? like harmonia, rubab, and etc
thank you SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileLSmile Laughing

dear friend !!

as far as i understand D50 sounds are available on a 256 or a 520 ram cards, i haven't seen any card reader to read that, i have provided D50 sounds for friends ,but only by having an empty card, if you have someone in fremont california with a 256 or 520 ram card, i should be able to share some of my sounds with you !! Wink
kareem

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

salam Q.E jan

You have always been very helpfull, i live in New Zealand and i have a 265 ram card i can post it to you and when you load you can kindly post it back to me. my direct email address is najibnassim@yahoo.com, and meanwhile you can help me technics kn6000 beats if you want.

many thanks
kareem Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa2XPro - Pa800 - Pa500 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: