Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PadKontrol not detected

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brainsout

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:44 am    Post subject: PadKontrol not detected Reply with quote

Hey,
Having some problems with the padkontrol.
I've attached it by USB to my laptop, its working on its own and detected push velocity and everything but my software (ableton) and laptop just are not detecting it as a midi device. I have latest drivers installed.
I'm running XP.
I'm not a midi expert or anything but I do know my way about it and I can't figure it out, its probably some random setting somewhere.
Any ideas?
brainsout

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, well.
It turns out it was a driver conflict with my soundcard.
Just uninstalled both of them and reinstalled again but installed the Korg PadKontrol first, then the soundcard.

sorted.
fep

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem, thanks for posting this I'm going to try this and report back.

Actually, my soundcard is in my computer (a ma audio delta 44), how do I uninstalled it? I'm really not wanting to physically remove it.

Thanks
fep

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried it and it didn't help.

I removed one of my soundcards (the external one). Still was unable to get the padkontrol driver to be recognized by any of my software (Sonar, GuitarPro, Editor Librarian etc.)

And whats worse, I now can't get the WDM driver to work for my soundcard. That's a huge ouch.

Can someone help!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: