Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M1 - Where are the multisounds?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morthal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:10 pm    Post subject: M1 - Where are the multisounds? Reply with quote

Hi, I just received a used M1 that I grabbed at Ebay. It has ROM-version 19 and came with no cards at all. Everything seems to work, battery okay, but I can't get the Combi-button to work, it doesn't light after pressing. And I have no idea how to access these multisounds mentioned at the back of the manual? I only got the programs beginning with 00: Hammond M3 until 99: Init Doubl. Do I need any card to be able to play Combi/Multi-Sounds? Plz help,

Morthal

http://www.morhol.com

<edit> Okay, seems I didn't press the Combi-button strong enough, this one works now containing some lame sounds probably created by the guy who sold it, but I still have no idea how to access those multisounds mentioned in the manual. Or are those mutlisounds just waveforms to create own sounds that are saved as program or combi? </edit>
dickster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Morthal,
Sounds like you may have to reload those sounds from the Original ROM card which you can get on ebay sometimes, or download the SYS-EX files from the internet and load them in.

Ben
wuss88

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the micro switch under the combi key is dying, have it replaced mate otherwise you'll break the button. Ive done it myself lotsa times before i realized the microswitches were unreliable. Had the whole set replaced a few times. They all die eventually. This is the only weak point of this awesome instrument.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: