Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do you control channels from Cubase when in SEQ mode?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turner24

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: How do you control channels from Cubase when in SEQ mode? Reply with quote

Hi All,

I've set my TS up with Cubase and got all the patch names working okay and the midi channel etc to transmit midi to the TS from an Audio Track when the TS is in PROGRAM mode.
This was only after realising that it was necessary to change the GLOBAL setting to KORG rather than GM!

However, in trying to use the multi timbtral features of the TS, I appear to have taken a step backwards in terms of controlling the channels and having the correct patch names for each channel. Could someone help me out please?

I'll try and explain my issue but please bare with me...

If I create two MIDI tracks in Cubase and set these to channels 1 & 2 respectively and manually set the TS to SEQ mode, it will play the channels that are set to MIDI 1 & 2. However, the instrument names shown in Cubase for these two tracks do not match the instruments being played on the TS (unlike when I just have one MIDI track set up and use the TS in PROGRAM mode for one instrument - this works fine and the instrument shown in Cubase matches the instrument being played on the TS).

I confused as to why I can control instruments in PROG mode but not when using SEQ mode??
turner24

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got it working now as it should! Rebooted the pc and the patch names now correspond with the channels on the TS
Bito

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: patchlist Reply with quote

hey..where did u get the patchlist from ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: