Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EX-P Expression pedal on my Korg Studio = no sound

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deeskip1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: EX-P Expression pedal on my Korg Studio = no sound Reply with quote

Looking for assistance.
I recently purchased M Gear, EX-P expression pedal to simply operate volume control on my Studio. I am unable to get it operational. I read the manual about polarity, etc. I just need step by step instructions to activate the pedal. I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dskip1
deeskip1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:03 am    Post subject: M Gear EX-P pedal = no sound Reply with quote

Found the answer to my problem posted by FEDE

Thank you, javascript:emoticon('Very Happy')

FEDE and Korg Forums

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:18 pm
Post subject: Here's how you do it..... Reply with quote
I'm sorry but I don't have my Triton in front of me right now (it's being fixed).....You have to plug into the jack the says 'PEDAL' , HOWEVER , you do have to make an adjustment in the Global Setting. Go to Global and I believe you have to click on Basic Setup. Once there , skip the first page (where tuning is) and go to the second (where you see the settings for changing the damper or sustaing pedal polarity). Right above (I believe it's the second line) you'll see 'Pedal: OFF'.....Make sure you put the cursor on the 'off' part and scroll until you see Volume. Your pedal should now work like a charm...... Peace,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: