Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some info for anyone wanting to start in DSLR....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Photography and Graphic Design
View previous topic :: View next topic  
themusicman2001
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Some info for anyone wanting to start in DSLR.... Reply with quote

Sorry Daz/Sharp for the ad type of post, but I thought this might be useful to anyone here considering starting out in DSLR's.

Back at the end of July, as I posted at the time, my wife bought me a suprise Olympus E-400 which I was delighted with. However, I became more than interested in DSLR's and very soon upgraded - with the help and advice from laughingbear on here - to the Olympus E-510 - which is a brilliant camera.

I then decided that as Olympus released their latest pro level model, that being the gadget geek I am, I'd upgrade too, so now I am the proud owner of an Olympus E-3.

I have also just purchased an E-510 from a dealer in Fife, for my daughter Heather, who has become very interested in photography too. We often go out on our little 'expeditions' and have a great time. We spent all day in Cardiff a few weeks ago with some fellow togs from another forum, starting at the weir Sophia Gardens looking for the leaping salmon, taking in the castle, the center, then walked all the way down to the bay. We had a great time and she really enjoyed herself. She used my E-400 and has no idea she's getting an E-510 for Christmas!!

Anyway, what I wanted to let you know of is a simply cracking deal where this dealer in Fife can supply E-510 twin lens kits for around £465 - which is a bargain. he bought a job lot, and has asked if I know of anyone who might want one in time for Christmas. They are perfectly legal, he is a camera dealer, and I have already registered the one I purchased for Heather on the Olympus site with no issues.

So, if anyone is interested, drop me a line and I shall put you in touch.

Seasons greets to you all... Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Photography and Graphic Design All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: