Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

micro-Korg and PK-5A

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
condor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: micro-Korg and PK-5A Reply with quote

Can you help?

I just got a Roland PK-5A set of foot pedals. I have the manual but can't figure out some pretty obviously simple stuff.

I want to hook my PK-5A up to my Korg Micro Korg which is currently feeding into my bass amp. All I wanted to do is use the pedals to trigger the micro korg keyboard -- that's all, just something very, very simple.

After trying to figure out what the plug-in where and which pedals and presets to push, I haven't the foggiest how to make this thing work.

As I said, I just want something really, really simple to get this thing going.
Can someone give me some very simple instructions?
xmlguy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First thing is to make sure they're both set to the same midi channel, for example, the foot pedals transmitting to channel 1 and the MK receiving on channel 1. You also need to connect MIDI OUT of the pedals to MIDI IN of the MK. If the pedals send midi notes, then the MK will play them if you do the above using whatever program/voice that's currently active. If the pedals need further configuration to send out notes/velocity data, then your best bet will be to seek help on Roland forums.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: