Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KP2 Problem?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gigakaust

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: KP2 Problem? Reply with quote

Hi everyone, sorry if this question is dumb. I'm new to this.

I recently got a Kaoss Pad KP2 and am having issues getting it working. As a midi controller it seems to be fine, but when I go to put an input through the 'line' input, I can't seem to get anything to come out of the outputs. (Yes, I do have the input switch set to 'line') Now, I just have headphones plugged in right now as an output because I need to get some more cables Smile. Does something need to be plugged into the line out for anything to happen, or is there something else that I'm missing? Thanks in advance, and sorry again for the dumb question!
Gigakaust

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

Ok, I scrounged up some cables and hooked everything up as shown in the manual. I still don't have any sound coming out of the line out or the headphone. I checked all of the levels and they are good. I can't seem to make it work. Any suggestions?
Mvp82

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if you don't have anything plugged in, the only effects that you can hear are effects 70-85 (the synth sections)

Try that! Smile
Gigakaust

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I know. I tried those ones. I also tried it with stuff plugged in and unfortunately it didn't work. I emailed Korg technical support and I haven't heard back in weeks! I returned it to where I got it from and ended up getting the KP3. Thanks for the help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KAOSS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: