Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best way to link KORG R3 and Axiom 39 please ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tracklayer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Best way to link KORG R3 and Axiom 39 please ? Reply with quote

Hi , I am new to Midi ,so need a bit of guidance please. I have a Korg R3 and an Axiom 39 midi controller keyboard can you please tell me the best way to link them up ? I have two options at my home 1. a powerful Computer with Edirol FA-101 audio interface setup or

2. A Tascam 2488mk11 24 track recorder , how would you guys tie it all together please . I have the fender jazz and strat for guitar work but keyboard and midi a problem ,need to know the cables and set up ? Thanks Paul ( UK )
xmlguy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Connect the MIDI OUT of the Axiom to the MIDI IN of the R3.

Hook the L & R OUTPUT to either the FA-101 or the Tascam, depending on which one you're using as the master recorder.

You could also send one of the outputs of the FA-101 into the R3 Audio Input 2, if you want to use the Vocoder or effects on any other signal you send to it, such as the guitars to get a Talk Box like effect. Just don't send any of the R3 output back to itself or you could get nasty feedback.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg RADIAS / R3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: