Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

microKORG help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ceratica.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:20 am    Post subject: microKORG help Reply with quote

Hello, i have been browsing the forums for two hours trying to find an answer but have decided it would be more productive to message you guys. I have recently hooked my microKORG up to my macbook via m-audio midi/usb cable and whenever i unplug the microkorg i dont get any noise coming from the patches, it only works when it is plugged in. any ideas what i am doing wrong?

Also,
i have downloaded a ton of classical instrument patches, but they all have a .prg file extension, i have tried opening them on the windows version of the microKORG editor but i cannot import them. They also don't work in the Mac version of the microkorg editor. Does anyone have any ideas on how i can get .prg files onto my microkorg with either a mac or windows OS?

Please reply,
Ceratica.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: