Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Power of the Radias

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ahuramusic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:16 am    Post subject: The Power of the Radias Reply with quote

Sorry about that, I took down the video on youtube, and uploaded a much better, longer, fuller version on myspace. check it out, the track is a dnb tune i wrote using some of the radias's sounds and some other stuff too.

www.myspace.com/socomtommusic

no worry about bad link, this one is here to stay.
ahuramusic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ps i just uploaded the mp3 so it might take a second for my myspace page to show the song on it.
xmlguy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's enough length to get into the flow now.

At 1:42 the melody basically repeats with the same voice.

Changing it up a bit at that point to make it clearly different but with the same basic melody might be worth trying. adding a harmony line while using a voice that's transposed up an octave is one thought.

http://www.waveformhq.com is the home of waveform records. They are the label for Radio IO ambient and might be interested in hearing a track or two from you when you're ready.
ahuramusic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool man! very much appreciate the constructive critisim, always looking to improve! and thanks for the label info, ill definately hit them up once i've polished up some good stuff. thanks
botega

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice, very chilled, good mood, good karma, GOOD!

well done Aka Ahura!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg RADIAS / R3 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: