Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MIDI sending to pro tools, but wont do multi tracks, !?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hifidiaries

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: MIDI sending to pro tools, but wont do multi tracks, !? Reply with quote

Hey there im brand new to the forum I have a Korg Tr-rack keyboard, and am using Pro Tools LE. I connect the two with a midiman 2X2 and am using the mBox mini from digidesign for my interface. THE ONLY thing i can't get to work is changing the sound from one midi track, and having the others stay on the sound or bank they were previously on! Ill choose a sound i like in the keyboard, protools is connected so it confirms the name and postiion of the sound i chose, and ill record it to a midi track. Then ill click on anothe midi track and pick the sound i want. The first track now changes to the second as well as the second! and so on with however many tracks i use! they all keep changing to the same sound! HELP!! i should add, that when i for my input i have the kork tr seldicted and for my out put also. I try to select the midiman and assign it to a diff channel but then my options on keyboard sounds disappears to assign to a track.

WHAT i think i need to do is change a seting in the TR, from like omni to multi, so it will send multiple tracks to the computer, or atleastremember them. ANYHELP! i read the manual, and can find nothing, most likely becuase its too complicated for me to understand.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: