Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

microKorg block diagrams available from www.philizound.co.uk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
philtipping

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: microKorg block diagrams available from www.philizound.co.uk Reply with quote

Hi guys, new to this forum, but thought you microKorg owners might be interested in the set of block diagrams I've drawn up for the synth.

They are a complete overview on just a few A4 sheets so you don't need to refer to the manual when patching. I made them to help me understand how the thing worked as I was fed up trying to find somewhere to balance the manual whilst tweaking!

You can also use them to manually document patch settings, although it's not really a replacement for Korg's PC editor.

Anyway, for what it's worth they're available for free download in the Freebies section on www.philizound.co.uk Look for 'SyDs' (synthesizer diagrams).
Cheers for now,
Phil.
Daz
Retired

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool ... thanks for sharing Phil Cool
biko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Phil!
philtipping

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to be of service - seemed a shame to waste all that hard work Wink

I think the diagrams just show how much Korg actually packed into the microKORG; I certainly learned a lot about the machine afterwards.

I love the battery option - you can sit on the armchair, feet up, earphones in and tweak away....just the odd nod to your 'other half' to let them know you're paying attention Cool

Am working on the Supernova, but I'm going to need a lot more than 3 sheets Shocked
Phil.
xmlguy
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

philtipping wrote:

I love the battery option - you can sit on the armchair, feet up, earphones in and tweak away....just the odd nod to your 'other half' to let them know you're paying attention Cool

Phil.

Perhaps you need better closed headphones? Just to let'em know you can't hear a word from'em while you're in the MK zone.

I'd love to see similar diagrams for the R3 and X-50, and I'm sure others would appreciate ones for the Radias.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: