Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

using your leds like a monome

View previous topic :: View next topic  
figure

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:02 am    Post subject: using your leds like a monome Reply with quote

is there a way to assign each led to something different... say a different clip in ableton.
i havent tried yet... but ive never seen anyone do it.. so i supposed you cant. im off to try now.
but if you have done it..or you know for a fact you cant..post up
chinkial

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: well im in the middle of doing just what u ask Reply with quote

it will eventually b a vst but iv built it reaktor its 8rowx8step grid drum seq........................................................................................................................................................................................................... just having problems triggering more than one sound im trying to get 8 rows to play a different instrument say row 1 kick r 2 snr r3 hat getting perfect visual feedback on the kp3 itself it scrolls along and visualises the triggered step on what ever row has been selected it aint perfect but its working and its coming along well .....................................do u use reaktor yourself..
figure

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good good.
ived used it. i dont currently use it ... i can always rewire it tho.
how can i get what you made for it??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KAOSS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: