Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reason 5 + nanoKontrol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cymatic Kicks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:04 am    Post subject: Reason 5 + nanoKontrol Reply with quote

Ok, I'm trying to get the nanoKontrol to control Thor for sound design. I reset my nanoKontrol to factory settings, and now it controls things inside Thor, but not everything. None of the knobs/buttons/faders will control the oscillators themselves, they mostly control the filters.

Inside the remotemap file for the nanoKontrol, it shows multiple functionality for each control, for example, it shows fader 1 doing multiple things - Filter Env Attack, LFO1 Rate, Pattern Step Vel 1, and Pattern Step Vel 9.

It would seem that that would be from the 4 scenes, but none of the other scenes besides the first do anything at all. I'd really like to be able to do the automapping as opposed to mapping out every little thing by hand.

Also, the nanoKontrol is only controlling Thor, which is what I wanted, but how do I get it to control the mixer for example?

Thanks in advance!
Cymatic Kicks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I just overall feel like I'm missing something obvious. I'm pretty new to Reason, by the way.
Cymatic Kicks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Figured it out, woo hoo!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: