Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nanokontrol 2, Cubase 5.3 and the non working LED headache

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bumph

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: nanokontrol 2, Cubase 5.3 and the non working LED headache Reply with quote

Hi, could someone clear this up for me please. Am I right in thinking that the nanokontrol 2 LED's do not function in Cubase whilst using the Mackie control settings. I have the Korg set to cubase and the LED set to internal in the editor software. Have written these settings in to the NK2. All the buttons and faders work but no lights. Am I wasting my time trying to get this to fully work?
Thanks..
elyum

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: Make the leds work cubase 6 Reply with quote

I had the same trouble, I hope the solution will work for you as I am on cubase 6. I set the midi out settings to the mackie controller et voila.
Bumph

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: So it can be done!!! Reply with quote

Thanks for replying. I'll give it some more of my time knowing some have it working.
Bumph

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Working nice Reply with quote

All good now. Thanks for the help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: